Abuelita is a Spanish term meaning “grandmother” or “old woman.” It is most often associated with the Mexican culture, and is used as an affectionate term to describe a grandmother figure.
Table Of Content:
- ABUELITA English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
- abuelita | translation Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
- ABUELA English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
- English Translation of “abuelita” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- abuelita | translate Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
- Abuela | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- Translate abuela from Spanish to English
- Abuelita | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- casa abuela - Translation into English - examples Spanish | Reverso ...
- What does abuela mean in Spanish?
1. ABUELITA English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
In Spanish-speaking contexts: a grandmother. Also occasionally more generally: an elderly woman. Origin. 1930s; earliest use found in The Wisconsin ...
2. abuelita | translation Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
5 days ago ... abuelita. noun. granny [noun] a grandmother. gran [noun] (British, informal) grandmother. nan [noun] (British, informal) (used by or to children) ...
3. ABUELA English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
(in Spanish-speaking areas) a person's grandmother. 'Diego lives with his abuela and helps run the family restaurant'. More example sentences.
4. English Translation of “abuelita” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
English Translation of “abuelita” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. Over 100000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases.
5. abuelita | translate Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
5 days ago ... nan [noun] (British, informal) (used by or to children) grandmother. (Translation of abuelita from the PASSWORD Spanish–English Dictionary ...
6. Abuela | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
Translate Abuela. See 3 authoritative translations of Abuela in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
7. Translate abuela from Spanish to English
abuela → grandparent, grandmother, grandma · abuela → grandmother, grandparent, granny, gran · abuelo → grandparent, grandpa, grandfather, pa · abuelo → ...
8. Abuelita | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
abuelita · 1. (colloquial) (grandmother). grandma. a. grandma (colloquial). Él dice que su abuelita canta bien bonito. · 2. (baby clothing) (Southern Cone). a. baby ...
9. casa abuela - Translation into English - examples Spanish | Reverso ...
Translations in context of "casa abuela" in Spanish-English from Reverso Context : casa de la abuela, casa de mi abuela.
10. What does abuela mean in Spanish?
Need to translate "abuela" from Spanish? Here's what it means. ... does abuela mean in Spanish? English Translation. grandmother. More meanings for abuela ...
What does abuelita mean in English?
Abuelita means “grandmother” or “old woman” in English.
Is abuelita only used for grandmothers?
Abuelita can be used for any old woman, but is usually used to refer to one's own grandmother.
Is abuelita typically used in Mexico?
Yes, abuelita is typically associated with the Mexican culture.
How do you say "abuelita" in English?
Abuelita is not translated into English, so it remains the same in both languages.
How can someone show respect when addressing an abuelita?
When addressing an abuelita, it should be done so with respect and kindness. It is also common to use titles such as señora or doña when speaking to her directly in Spanish.
Abuellta is a widely-recognized term that carries great significance within the Mexican culture as it refers to beloved grandmother figures. This term shows love and appreciation for those who have cared for us through our lives and thus should always be spoken with respect and admiration.