Abrigo is a Spanish word that translates to ‘coat’ in English. It is commonly used to refer to the outer layer of clothing worn primarily in winter and other cold weather conditions.
Table Of Content:
- Abrigo Spanish to English Translation
- abrigo | definition in the Portuguese-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
- Abrigo | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- What does abrigo mean?
- Melim - Meu Abrigo lyrics + English translation
- abrigo in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
- What does "abrigos" mean in Spanish?
- Boma (enclosure) - Wikipedia
- What does abrigo mean in Portuguese?
- Abrigo de piel | WordReference Forums
1. Abrigo Spanish to English Translation
a·bri·go · protección shelter, protection, cover · sobretodo overcoat, wrap · figurative ayuda aid, protection · maritime, nautical harbor, haven · agriculture blanket, quilt.
2. abrigo | definition in the Portuguese-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
5 days ago ... abrigo. noun. bunker [noun] an underground shelter against bombs etc. cover [ noun] something that hides. lee [noun] the sheltered side, away ...
3. Abrigo | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
1. (clothing). coat. a. coat. Hay que llevar un abrigo en el invierno. · 2. (refuge). a. shelter. El iglú sirve como abrigo en un paisaje nevado.An igloo serves as a ...
4. What does abrigo mean?
Wikipedia(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: ... Abrigo is a Spanish language surname meaning "coat".
5. Melim - Meu Abrigo lyrics + English translation
Mar 11, 2018 ... Translation of 'Meu Abrigo' by Melim from Portuguese to English.
6. abrigo in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
How to say abrigo In English - Translation of abrigo to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, ...
7. What does "abrigos" mean in Spanish?
From the Duolingo Spanish Dictionary: See the translation of abrigos with audio pronunciation, conjugations, and related words.
8. Boma (enclosure) - Wikipedia
A boma is a livestock enclosure, community enclosure, stockade, corral, small fort or a district ... Johnson's Standard Swahili-English Dictionary (1939) suggests boma comes from a Persian word, buum, which he says means 'garrison, place ...
9. What does abrigo mean in Portuguese?
Need to translate "abrigo" from Portuguese? Here are 17 possible meanings. ... not support audio. What does abrigo mean in Portuguese? English Translation ...
10. Abrigo de piel | WordReference Forums
Hi I wondered if "de piel" means leather/fur? For example, abrigo de piel- leather/ fur coat? ... Here in Argentina, "piel" always mean "fur", talking about a coat (the other definition is ... Español puertorriqueño & US English.
What does Abrigo mean in English?
Abrigo means ‘coat’ in English.
How do you use Abrigo?
Abrigo is typically used as an outer layer of clothing for protection from cold weather conditions.
Is Abrigo only used for cold weather?
No, the term can also be used for other layers of clothing such as jackets and capes.
Is Abrigo gender specific?
No, it can be used to describe any type of coat regardless of gender or fit.
Is Abrigo a Spanish word?
Yes, it derives from the Spanish language and translates to ‘coat’ in English.
In summary, abrigo is a Spanish word that refers to the outer layer of clothing worn primarily in cold weather conditions but can also refer to jackets or capes. It can be used regardless of gender or fit and is derived from the Spanish language with the translation being ‘coat’ in English.