"about dirt bikes definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of about dirt bikes definition and meaning in english. What is another word for about dirt bikes definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does about dirt bikes definition and meaning in english? However, check about dirt bikes definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Dirt Bike | Definition of Dirt Bike by Merriam-Webster
- DIRT BIKE (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
- Dirt bike - definition of dirt bike by The Free Dictionary
- DIRT BIKE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Dirt bike definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Types of motorcycles - Wikipedia
- Spanish Translation of “dirt bike” | Collins English-Spanish Dictionary
- Motocross - Wikipedia
- Dirt Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Definition and synonyms of dirt bike in the English dictionary
1. Dirt Bike | Definition of Dirt Bike by Merriam-Webster
Dirt bike definition is - a usually lightweight motorcycle designed for operation on unpaved surfaces.
2. DIRT BIKE (noun) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of DIRT BIKE (noun): bicycle with engine used on rough ground.
3. Dirt bike - definition of dirt bike by The Free Dictionary
A lightweight motorcycle designed for use on rough surfaces, such as dirt roads or trails. Also called trail bike. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English ...
4. DIRT BIKE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... dirt bike definition: 1. a special type of motorcycle designed for riding over rough ground, often used for racing 2. a…. Learn more.
5. Dirt bike definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
A dirt bike is a type of motorbike that is designed to be used on rough ground. COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers.
6. Types of motorcycles - Wikipedia
There are many systems for classifying types of motorcycles, describing how the motorcycles ... Typically based on a dirt bike chassis, they have added lights, mirrors, signals, and instruments that allow ... Oxford English Dictionary (Online ed.).
7. Spanish Translation of “dirt bike” | Collins English-Spanish Dictionary
Spanish Translation of “dirt bike” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Over 100000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases.
8. Motocross - Wikipedia
Motocross is a form of off-road motorcycle racing held on enclosed off-road circuits. The sport ... Th British Motocross Championship is the main UK off-road competition and organised into classes of MX1 and MX2. ... This is reflected in most in the Swedish term for passenger, burkslav, roughly translated as trunk/ barrel-slave.
9. Dirt Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Dirt definition, any foul or filthy substance, as mud, grime, dust, or excrement. ... English dirt, drit; cognate with Old Norse drit excrement; compare Old English drītan ... putting them the closest to full-size dirt bikes in terms of required techniques.
10. Definition and synonyms of dirt bike in the English dictionary
I like to dirt bike ride, four wheeler, go-kart. RJ Mitte. Meaning of "dirt bike" in the English dictionary.