Abortar is a Spanish noun that can be loosely translated to English as "abortion," which is the medical procedure of ending an undesired pregnancy. Abortion can be performed either surgically or medically and is a controversial topic in many societies. This article will explain the definition of abortar and answer frequently asked questions about abortion.
Table Of Content:
- English Translation of “abortar” | Collins Portuguese-English ...
- Translate aborto from Spanish to English
- English Translation of “aborto” | Collins Italian-English Dictionary
- What does aborto mean?
- abortar - Translation from Spanish into English | PONS
- Translate "aborto" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- ABORTAR (MISIÓN) - Translation in English - bab.la
- aborto | definition in the Italian-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
- abortar missão - Translation into English - examples Portuguese ...
- abortar | definition in the Portuguese-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
1. English Translation of “abortar” | Collins Portuguese-English ...
If an unborn baby is aborted, the pregnancy is ended deliberately and the baby does not live. American English: abort /əˈbɔrt/; Brazilian Portuguese: abortar ...
2. Translate aborto from Spanish to English
aborto → miscarriage, abortion, termination of pregnancy, spontaneous abortion; abortar → escape, abort; abortar → abort, thwart, foil, miscarry ...
3. English Translation of “aborto” | Collins Italian-English Dictionary
In other languages. aborto ... An abortion is a medical operation in which a pregnancy is deliberately ended and the baby does not live. His girlfriend had an ...
4. What does aborto mean?
Information and translations of aborto in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions ... How to pronounce aborto? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen.
5. abortar - Translation from Spanish into English | PONS
abortar in the Oxford Spanish Dictionary; abortar in the PONS Dictionary; Monolingual examples (not verified by PONS Editors) ...
6. Translate "aborto" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
something ugly. abortion; → aborto; engendro; · the act of aborting a project, etc. abortion; → aborto; · act of inducing abortion. abortion; → aborto; · induced abortion.
7. ABORTAR (MISIÓN) - Translation in English - bab.la
Translation for 'abortar (misión)' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations.
8. aborto | definition in the Italian-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
aborto. noun. abortion [noun]. miscarriage (medical) in pregnancy, the loss of the baby from the womb before it is able to survive. (Translation of aborto from the ...
9. abortar missão - Translation into English - examples Portuguese ...
Translations in context of "abortar missão" in Portuguese-English from Reverso Context: abortar a missão.
10. abortar | definition in the Portuguese-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
Jul 21, 2021 ... abortar · Translation of abortar | PASSWORD Portuguese–English Dictionary · abortar · Browse · Test your vocabulary with our fun image quizzes.
What does abortar mean?
Abortar is the Spanish word for “abortion”, which is the medical process of terminating a pregnancy before it is full term.
How common are abortions?
According to statistics published by the Guttmacher Institute in 2019, almost 44 million women around the world had abortions in 2017, making it one of the most common medical procedures worldwide.
Who can get an abortion?
Generally speaking, any woman who wishes to terminate her pregnancy has access to an abortion, though certain restrictions may apply depending on where you live.
Are abortions safe?
When performed by trained healthcare professionals and within legal guidelines, abortions are considered safe medical procedures with minimal risks and complications.
In conclusion, abortar is a Spanish word for "abortion," which is a common medical procedure used to end an unwanted pregnancy. It has become increasingly accessible around the world with many countries introducing laws that make it easier for people to access safe abortion services.