Abonos is a Spanish word meaning “it nourishes” and it’s commonly used to reference a type of fertilizer typically derived from seaweed and other natural ingredients, which has the purpose of enriching the soil with vital nutrients.
Table Of Content:
- Abono Spanish to English Translation
- abono | translation Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
- Abonos y Cargos | Spanish to English | Law: Taxation & Customs
- abono | definition in the Portuguese-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
- What does abono mean?
- en abonos - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
- What does abono mean in Spanish? - Translate
- English Translation of “abono” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- abono - English translation – Linguee
- Abono | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
1. Abono Spanish to English Translation
a·bo·no. masculine. garantía guarantee, security; estiércol fertilizer, manure; billete subscription, season ticket; America payment, installment. THE AMERICAN ...
2. abono | translation Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
5 days ago ... abono translations: payment, season ticket, fertilizer, fertilizer, (also fertiliser British), compost, subscription…. Learn more in the Cambridge ...
3. Abonos y Cargos | Spanish to English | Law: Taxation & Customs
Sep 9, 2009 ... English translation: Payments and Charges. GLOSSARY ENTRY (DERIVED FROM QUESTION BELOW). Spanish term or phrase: Abonos ...
4. abono | definition in the Portuguese-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
Jul 28, 2021 ... Translation of abono – Portuguese–English dictionary · abono · Browse · Test your vocabulary with our fun image quizzes.
5. What does abono mean?
Information and translations of abono in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions ... How to pronounce abono? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen.
6. en abonos - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'en abonos'
7. What does abono mean in Spanish? - Translate
Need to translate "abono" from Spanish? Here are 7 possible meanings. ... What does abono mean in Spanish? English Translation. fertilizer. More meanings ...
8. English Translation of “abono” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
English translation of 'abono' · 1. (Agriculture). (= fertilizante) manure ⧫ fertilizer. (= acto) fertilizing ⧫ manuring · 2. (Business). (= pago) payment · 3. (a periódico, ...
9. abono - English translation – Linguee
▾. Dictionary Spanish-English · abono noun, masculine (plural: abonos m)— · abonar (algo) verb— · nota de abono f— · abono mensual m— · abono orgánico m—.
10. Abono | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
abono · 1. (pase). a. season ticket. un abono de diez viajesa ten-journey ticket. abono transportetravel pass · 2. (fertilizante). a. fertilizer · 3. (pago). a. payment · 4 . ( ...
What is abonos?
Abonos is a Spanish term that translates literally as "it nourishes" and is used to refer to a type of fertilizer made from seaweed and other organic materials.
What does abonos do for soil?
Abonos provides essential nutrients to the soil, helping it absorb water more effectively and providing plants with necessary food resources.
How do you use abonos?
Abonos can be spread over topsoil in small or large amounts depending on the particular needs of an area. It can also be mixed with dry fertilizer or used alone.
In sum, abonos is an effective and natural source of fertilization that helps soils retain more water while providing plants with necessary food sources. Through its usage, soils can be enriched as well as their ability to support more diverse plant life rejuvenated.