Abeja is a Spanish term that refers to a "bee". This word has been part of the language since ancient times, as bees have been an integral and important part of many cultures around the world.
Table Of Content:
- Abeja | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- Abeja Spanish to English Translation
- Abeja definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Translate miel de abeja from Spanish to English
- Translate "abeja" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- de la abeja - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
- What does abeja mean?
- miel de abeja - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
- Translate "miel de abeja" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- How to Say “Bee” in Spanish? What is the meaning of “Abeja ...
1. Abeja | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
See authoritative translations of Abeja in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations. ... Learn more with unlimited dictionary access.
2. Abeja Spanish to English Translation
Translate abeja into English. Find words for abeja in English in this Spanish- English dictionary. Traducir abeja de español a Inglés.
3. Abeja definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Abeja definition: Collins Dictionary Definition | Meaning, pronunciation, translations ... bee See abeja asesina See abeja machiega See abeja macho See abeja ...
4. Translate miel de abeja from Spanish to English
Miel de abeja translated from Spanish to English including synonyms, definitions, and related words.
5. Translate "abeja" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
Wiktionary · bee. honey bee; → abeja de miel; abeja melífera; abeja; · insect. bee ; → abeja; ...
6. de la abeja - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'de la abeja'
7. What does abeja mean?
How to pronounce abeja? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen. Australian. Veena. Indian ... Find a translation for the abeja definition in other languages:.
8. miel de abeja - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'miel de abeja'
9. Translate "miel de abeja" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
Spanish to English translation results for 'miel de abeja' designed for tablets and mobile devices. Possible languages include English, Dutch, German, French, ...
10. How to Say “Bee” in Spanish? What is the meaning of “Abeja ...
What does Abeja mean in English? Spanish translations and examples in context . ... Las abejas te atacarían si intentaras recolectar un poco de miel. The bees ...
What other terms are used to refer to ‘bee’ in Spanish?
Other terms used to refer to ‘bee’ in Spanish include abejorro, colmena and avispa.
Do bees play an important role in any cultures?
Yes, bees have played an important role in many different cultures all over the world. Ancient Greeks believed them to be symbols of wealth and fertility, while Native Americans saw them as bringers of spring and messengers of the Creator.
Are there any mythical or folkloric stories associated with bees?
Yes, there are many kinds of myths and folktales associated with bees. For example, in some Greek myths there is a story about Zeus transforming his beloved princess into a bee so she could escape evil forces. In Mexico and other Latin American countries, there is the legend of La Abeja Chuparrosa (The Honey-Sucking Bee).
Is abeja commonly used across Latin American countries?
Yes, abeja is widely used throughout Latin America both as a word for ‘bee’ as well as an endearing term for females - similar to how English speakers use ‘honey’ or ‘sweetie’.
Abeja is an essential part of Spanish and Latin American culture, not just because it can be used to refer to literal bees but also because of its symbolic meanings and the myths that surround it. In any case, understanding the power and importance behind this word can give us insight into these ancient cultures and their view of our buzzing friends.