Abbondanza is a term of Italian origin which means “abundance” or “plentifulness”. This word often has religious and spiritual connotations, emphasizing the importance of sharing abundance among all people. In Italian culture, abbondanza is seen as a sign of blessings and good fortune.
Table Of Content:
- abbondanza | definition in the Italian-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
- English Translation of “abbondanza” | Collins Italian-English ...
- What does "in abbondanza" mean in Italian? - Translate
- Abruzzo Abbondanza! | Guide | Abruzzo Cibus
- What does abbondanza mean?
- abbondanza (Italian): meaning, translation - WordSense Dictionary
- Abbondanza in English. Abbondanza Meaning and Italian to English ...
- 8 Swear Words in Italian to Add Sass to Your Vocabulary
- abbondanza - Translation into English - examples Italian | Reverso ...
- abbondanza - Translation from Italian into Polish | PONS
1. abbondanza | definition in the Italian-English Dictionary - Cambridge ...
5 days ago ... abbondanza - translate into English with the Italian-English Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionary.
2. English Translation of “abbondanza” | Collins Italian-English ...
Don't worry. There's still plenty of time. American English: plenty /ˈplɛnti/; Arabic: كَثِير ...
3. What does "in abbondanza" mean in Italian? - Translate
Need to translate "in abbondanza" from Italian? Here are 2 possible meanings. ... What does in abbondanza mean in Italian? English Translation. in abundance.
4. Abruzzo Abbondanza! | Guide | Abruzzo Cibus
Oct 4, 2018 ... Abbondanza is a word in the Italian language that means 'abundance', but it is much more than just a word, it is a celebration or salutation or at ...
5. What does abbondanza mean?
From our Multilingual Translation Dictionary · Czech · German · Spanish · French · Armenian · Italian · Hebrew · Korean ...
6. abbondanza (Italian): meaning, translation - WordSense Dictionary
Noun · abundance · richness · wealth · affluence · (historical) The foodstuffs and other materials needed by a city; the warehouse where it was stored ...
7. Abbondanza in English. Abbondanza Meaning and Italian to English ...
What does abbondanza mean in English? If you want to learn abbondanza in English, you will find the translation here, along with other translations from Italian ...
8. 8 Swear Words in Italian to Add Sass to Your Vocabulary
Sep 2, 2015 ... Plus, not all Italian swear words are like ours in English because they have ... Its literal translation is very crude (I'll let you figure it out), and its ...
9. abbondanza - Translation into English - examples Italian | Reverso ...
Translations in context of "abbondanza" in Italian-English from Reverso Context: in abbondanza, abbondanza naturale, grande abbondanza.
10. abbondanza - Translation from Italian into Polish | PONS
Look up the Italian to Polish translation of abbondanza in the PONS online dictionary. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function.
How is abbondanza used in Italian culture?
In Italian culture, abbondanza is often associated with blessings and good fortune and emphasizes the importance of sharing abundance amongst all people. It is often expressed at celebrations such as holidays and weddings, to wish for an abundant future together.
What does "abbondanza" mean in English?
In English, “abbondanza” translates to “abundance” or “plentifulness”. It implies prosperity, wealth, comfort and security.
Is this term exclusive to Italian cultures?
No, while abbondanza was first popularized by Italians and has deep cultural roots in Italy, other cultures have similar words that express abundance such as überfluss (German), fukumapu (Japanese), bahtli (Turkish) and banyak (Indonesian).
Abbondanza carries with it immense spiritual significance in traditional Italian culture. It is a reminder of bounty that cannot be taken for granted - to share our resources unselfishly with others and give thanks for what we have been given.