Abadejo is a delicious white fish, commonly found in saltwater. It has a flaky flesh with a sweet and mild taste. It’s gaining popularity among cooks and chefs, due to its versatility and flavor.
Table Of Content:
- English Translation of “abadejo” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- ABADEJO - Translation in English - bab.la
- What does abadejo mean in Spanish? - Translate
- Abadejo Spanish to English Translation
- Abadejo | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- Translate "abadejo" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- abadejo - Spanish English Dictionary - Tureng
- abadejo - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
- Carpaccio de Abadejo | Portuguese to English | Cooking / Culinary
- filete de abadejo - English translation – Linguee
1. English Translation of “abadejo” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
abadejo · 1. (= pez). [de mar] cod ⧫ codfish. [de agua dulce] ling. (Caribbean) (= pez espada) swordfish · 2. (= insecto) Spanish fly · 3. (Cookery) dried salted cod · 4.
2. ABADEJO - Translation in English - bab.la
Translation for 'abadejo' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations.
3. What does abadejo mean in Spanish? - Translate
Need to translate "abadejo" from Spanish? Here are 2 possible meanings. ... does not support audio. What does abadejo mean in Spanish? English Translation ...
4. Abadejo Spanish to English Translation
Find words for abadejo in English in this Spanish-English dictionary. ... ichthyology cod, codfish; ornithology kinglet; entomology blister beetle, Spanish fly.
5. Abadejo | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
abadejo · 1 (pez) [de mar] cod; codfish; [de agua dulce] ling; (Caribe) (pez espada) swordfish · 2 (insecto) Spanish fly · 3 (Culin) dried salted cod · 4 (ave) kinglet.
6. Translate "abadejo" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
Spanish to English translation results for 'abadejo' designed for tablets and mobile devices. Possible languages include English, Dutch, German, French, ...
7. abadejo - Spanish English Dictionary - Tureng
English Spanish online dictionary Tureng, translate words and terms with different pronunciation options. cod abadejo alaskan pollack abadejo de alasca ...
8. abadejo - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
abadejo - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... WordReference English- Spanish Dictionary © 2021: ... Martín pescó un abadejo de doce kilos.
9. Carpaccio de Abadejo | Portuguese to English | Cooking / Culinary
Oct 15, 2008 ... In a restaurant menu in Brazil, could this be translated into English as Cusk-eel Carpaccio. ... Is Cusk-eel the correct translation for Abadejo?
10. filete de abadejo - English translation – Linguee
Many translated example sentences containing "filete de abadejo" – English- Spanish dictionary and search engine for English translations.
What kind of fish is Abadejo?
Abadejo is a type of white fish found in saltwater.
What does Abadejo taste like?
Abadejo has a sweet and mild taste.
Where can I find Abadejo?
You can typically find Abadejo in saltwater environments.
How do you cook Abadejo?
There are many ways to cook abadejos, including frying, steaming or baking them.
Abadejo is an increasingly popular type of whitefish that offers a deliciously sweet and mild taste when cooked properly. With its flaky texture and versatility, it’s ideal for most meals that call for fish!