A special gift is a type of present that has been chosen because it has sentimental value or because it is an item that the recipient would not typically buy for themselves. It can be personalized, it may have a heritage attached to it, or it may simply be something unique and meaningful.
Table Of Content:
- Gift Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Gift | Definition of Gift by Merriam-Webster
- Unique gift definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Gift Synonyms, Gift Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
- Special gift definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- GIFT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- GIFT Synonyms: 95 Synonyms & Antonyms for GIFT | Thesaurus.com
- PRESENT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Gift - Wikipedia
- gift (from God) | meaning of gift (from God) in Longman Dictionary of ...
1. Gift Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Gift definition, something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to show favor ... a special ability or capacity; natural endowment; talent: the gift of saying the right ... 1125–75; Middle English
2. Gift | Definition of Gift by Merriam-Webster
Jul 30, 2021 ... gift, faculty, aptitude, bent, talent, genius, knack mean a special ... See the full definition for gift in the English Language Learners Dictionary. gift.
3. Unique gift definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Unique gift definition: If someone has a gift for doing something, they have a natural ability for doing it. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
4. Gift Synonyms, Gift Antonyms | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
26 synonyms of gift from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 89 related words, definitions, and ... While all these words mean "a special ability for doing something," gift often ... Britannica English: Translation of gift for Arabic Speakers.
5. Special gift definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Special gift definition: A gift is something that you give someone as a present. [...] | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
6. GIFT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... gift | Business English ... something that is given as a present: Thousands of people bought the book as a Christmas gift. something that you give ...
7. GIFT Synonyms: 95 Synonyms & Antonyms for GIFT | Thesaurus.com
Find 95 ways to say GIFT, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences ... See definition of gift on Dictionary.com ... Why does English use both?
8. PRESENT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... present definition: 1. something that you are given, without asking for it, on a special occasion, especially to show…. Learn more.
9. Gift - Wikipedia
A gift or a present is an item given to someone without the expectation of payment or anything ... A birthday (the person who has his or her birthday gives cake, etc. and/or ... The dictionary definition of gift at Wiktionary; Media related to Gifts at ... Simple English · Српски / srpski · Suomi · Svenska · Tagalog · தமிழ் · ไทย ...
10. gift (from God) | meaning of gift (from God) in Longman Dictionary of ...
→ giftExamples from the Corpusgift (from God)• Say thank you with a gift of gold from Beaverbrooks.• More than 20 people accepted gifts.• In 1 Cor 12: 2-3, Paul ...
What qualifies as a special gift?
A special gift can be anything from a unique item to something personalized or with heritage. It should hold some sort of sentimental value or significance to the recipient.
Are special gifts expensive?
No, special gifts don't necessarily need to be expensive. They may cost more than regular presents, but they are usually chosen so the recipient will appreciate its personal value or significance.
What are some examples of special gifts?
Special gifts can be anything from jewelry and artwork, to books that have been inscribed with a message or an antique item with history behind it. Special gifts should always feel meaningful and personal in nature.
Can someone give themselves a special gift?
Absolutely! Self-gifting is becoming increasingly popular among people who want to treat themselves to something nice and meaningful.
Giving someone a special gift is a wonderful way to show how much you care about them and make them feel appreciated and loved. By choosing something that has meaning behind it, you can make your gift even more memorable for the recipient for years to come.