A quacker is a person or animal who makes noises like that of a duck. This term is used for both literal and figurative meanings, referring to someone who talks without making sense or being annoying, as well as people or animals that make the sound of waterfowl.
Table Of Content:
- Quacker definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Quaker | Definition of Quaker by Merriam-Webster
- Quaker definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- QUACKER English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
- Quacker - definition of quacker by The Free Dictionary
- Quaker | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Quack Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Quaker | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Quaker Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Definition and synonyms of quacker in the English dictionary
1. Quacker definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Quacker definition: someone who or something which quacks | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
2. Quaker | Definition of Quaker by Merriam-Webster
A daily challenge for crossword fanatics. TAKE THE QUIZ. Love words? Need even more definitions? Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands ...
3. Quaker definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
A Quaker is a person who belongs to a Christian group called the Society of Friends. COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins ...
4. QUACKER English Definition and Meaning | Lexico.com
A person who or thing which makes a quacking sound, especially a duck. Origin. Mid 19th century; earliest use found in John Wilson. From quack + -er. Word of ...
5. Quacker - definition of quacker by The Free Dictionary
Define quacker. quacker synonyms, quacker pronunciation, quacker translation, English dictionary definition of quacker. n informal someone who or something ...
6. Quaker | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... Quaker definition: 1. a member of a Christian group, called the Society of Friends, that does not have formal…. Learn more.
7. Quack Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
An untrained person who pretends to be a physician and dispenses medical advice and treatment. A charlatan. Other words from quack.
8. Quaker | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... Quaker meaning: 1. a member of a Christian group, called the Society of Friends, that does not have formal…. Learn more.
9. Quaker Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Quaker definition, a popular name for a member of the Society of Friends. See more.
10. Definition and synonyms of quacker in the English dictionary
«Quacker» Meaning of quacker in the English dictionary with examples of use. Synonyms for quacker and translation of quacker to 25 languages.
How do you know when someone is being a quacker?
When someone speaks without making logical sense or sounds annoying, then they are considered a quacker.
What are some common noises associated with being a quacker?
Quackers usually make loud and repetitive noises similar to those made by ducks, geese, or other waterfowls.
Are there any positive qualities associated with being a quacker?
While most people don't appreciate the loud and repetitive sound of a quacker, some find humor in it and can even find it endearing in its own way.
Overall, the term “quacker” can be used to describe both literal and figurative senses. It can refer to an animal making unpleasant noise or an individual talking without making much sense but still being amusing at the same time. It all depends on the context in which it's used.