A plus tard is an informal expression in French that means “see you later” or “later on.” It is commonly used when parting ways with someone who you will be meeting again.
Table Of Content:
- À plus tard | Meaning & Audio Examples
- À plus tard / À tout à l'heure | WordReference Forums
- "À bientôt "and "à plus tard " What is the difference between ... - italki
- allez, bises, à plus tard | WordReference Forums
- remettre à plus tard | translation French to English: Cambridge ...
- je te vois plus tard - Translation into English - examples French ...
- "À plus tard !" - Duolingo
- on se voit plus tard - Translation into English - examples French ...
- How to End an Email in French
- French English Translation, Online Text Translator LEXILOGOS
1. À plus tard | Meaning & Audio Examples
Wonder what's the meaning of à plus tard in French? ▻ Let's clearly define this French phrase and its English translation. ▻ And also its pronunciation, usage, ...
2. À plus tard / À tout à l'heure | WordReference Forums
S'il vous plait, What is the difference between "A plus tard and A tout a ... with French speakers you can even say "à plus" (see you) meaning "à ...
3. "À bientôt "and "à plus tard " What is the difference between ... - italki
May 26, 2017 ... "A plus tard" : means that you are going to see the person during the same day. " A bientôt" : is more generic. Just to say that you'd like to see ...
4. allez, bises, à plus tard | WordReference Forums
... bis à plus tard. i don't know french so please give me the meaning of this sentence please! ... bise, à plus tard. "I kiss you,later" would be a decent translation imho ... #5. HI, what does "alle a plus + a name" mean in English?
5. remettre à plus tard | translation French to English: Cambridge ...
remettre à plus tard translations: procrastinate, rain check: take a rain check. Learn more in the Cambridge French-English Dictionary.
6. je te vois plus tard - Translation into English - examples French ...
Translations in context of "je te vois plus tard" in French-English from Reverso Context: Entendu, je te vois plus tard.
7. "À plus tard !" - Duolingo
Jan 4, 2013 ... It is an idiom, Dnwdl. A=At/To, Plus=More, Tard=Late(r) but it translates to, or more correctly is interpreted as "See You Later" where "See" isn't in ...
8. on se voit plus tard - Translation into English - examples French ...
Translations in context of "on se voit plus tard" in French-English from Reverso Context: Allez, on se voit plus tard, Ray.
9. How to End an Email in French
Apr 5, 2019 ... The English translation would be equivalent to “kind regards. ... “À plus tard” is commonly shortened to “A+” and is mostly used between friends.
10. French English Translation, Online Text Translator LEXILOGOS
This tool is for translating simple sentences; the result may need to be perfected. • Deepl: French-English translation. • Reverso: French-English translation. • ...
How do you say A Plus Tard in English?
A Plus Tard translates to "later" or "see you later" in English.
Is A Plus Tard formal?
No, A Plus Tard is considered an informal phrase.
Is it appropriate to use A Plus Tard in a business setting?
Yes, it is appropriate to use A Plus Tard in a business setting as long as it is addressed to someone senior and not too familiar.
What other phrases are similar to A Plus Tard?
Similar phrases include Au Revoir (to say goodbye) and À Bientôt (see you soon).
As one of the most popular phrases in the French language, A Plus Tard can be used in both informal and formal contexts but should be adapted depending on the situation. It can help convey respect and appreciation when communicating with another person while also expressing that they'll be seeing them soon.