Hotels are establishments that provide lodging and other services to travelers. They typically have a variety of accommodations, such as guest rooms, suites, and villas. The services they offer may include amenities like restaurants, bars, swimming pools, fitness centers, spas and other recreational activities. Hotels also often provide conference and meeting facilities for business travelers.
Table Of Content:
- Hotel | Definition of Hotel by Merriam-Webster
- Hotel - Wikipedia
- HOTEL | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Motel Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Hotel Management: Definitions, Software & Operations | SiteMinder
- Hotel definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Boutique Hotel Definition / Meaning - Xotels
- Valet parking definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Hotel Terms Dictionary: Your Guide to 230+ Industry Acronyms
- hotel noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes ...
1. Hotel | Definition of Hotel by Merriam-Webster
Hotel definition is - an establishment that provides lodging and usually meals, entertainment, and various personal services for the public : inn. How to use hotel ...
2. Hotel - Wikipedia
A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. Facilities provided inside a hotel room may range from a modest-quality mattress in ...
3. HOTEL | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
4 days ago ... hotel | Business English ... a building where you pay to have a room to sleep in: stay at/in a hotel He had paid for him to fly to Britain and stay in a ...
4. Motel Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Motel definition, a hotel providing travelers with lodging and free parking facilities , typically a roadside hotel having rooms adjacent to an outside parking area or ...
5. Hotel Management: Definitions, Software & Operations | SiteMinder
Even new roles within hotels and the hotel industry are being created that will affect the way one manages their property so it pays to have your finger on the pulse.
6. Hotel definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Hotel definition: A hotel is a building where people stay , for example on holiday , paying for their rooms... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
7. Boutique Hotel Definition / Meaning - Xotels
Aug 3, 2020 ... Definition: A Boutique Hotel is a small and intimate hotel, helt in a stylish design decor with a personal note.
8. Valet parking definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Valet parking definition: a system at hotels , airports , etc, in which patrons ' cars are parked by a steward | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
9. Hotel Terms Dictionary: Your Guide to 230+ Industry Acronyms
English Service: Vegetables are served in bowls and readily on the table for guests to serve themselves. Main course is presented on a tray to the host at the table.
10. hotel noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes ...
Definition of hotel noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. ... DictionarySee hotel in the Oxford Learner's Dictionary of Academic English.
What is the difference between a hotel and an inn?
The main difference between a hotel and an inn is that hotels are generally larger than inns. Hotels often have more amenities such as restaurants, bars, swimming pools, health clubs, spas and other recreational activities. Inns usually offer fewer amenities but are usually more personalized service since they tend to be much smaller in size.
What types of accommodation do hotels provide?
Hotels typically provide a variety of accommodation options including guest rooms (standard or deluxe), suites and villas. These can range from budget accommodation to luxury five-star resorts with all the amenities you would expect in a top-of-the-line establishment.
Do hotels offer any other services?
Yes, most hotels offer additional services such as conference/meeting facilities for business travelers and concierge services that can assist guests with booking reservations or making arrangements for tours or transportation. Many hotels also have onsite restaurants offering breakfast, lunch and dinner options along with room service if desired.
Hotels are all around us providing lodging, meals and various amenities to travelers. Whether it’s a budget hotel stay or staying in a luxury resort with all the bells and whistles – there’s an option out there for everyone!