This 12 hour law and ethics MFT course is designed to help Marriage and Family Therapists meet their legal and ethical requirements. This course will cover subjects such as professional responsibilities, informed consent, duty to protect, confidentiality, duty to report, recordkeeping, dual relationships, multiple relationships and boundaries in psychotherapy. It will provide necessary guidance for practitioners who need to understand the laws governing their practice.
Table Of Content:
- 12-Hour California BBS Law and Ethics Course
- Discussion of the 12-Hour California Law and Ethics Course ...
- 12 Hours Law and Ethics: Combo | Therapist Development Center
- California Law & Ethics for MFTs | SimplePractice Learning
- Prelicense 12 CE Hours to Retake the L&E Exam | CAMFT
- New California MFT Law & Ethics Exam Prep and 12-hour CE
- Law and Professional Ethics 12 hour CE Course - Online CEUs
- 12-Hour California Law and Ethics Course
- California Law and Ethics - NASW-CA Online CE
- California Law and Professional Ethics | Ce4Less.com
1. 12-Hour California BBS Law and Ethics Course
We offer a BBS state approved 12 hour California Law and Ethics CEUs course. This Ethics course is designed to meet the Board of Behavioral Sciences licensure ...
2. Discussion of the 12-Hour California Law and Ethics Course ...
Jun 10, 2021 ... The timing and need to take the 12-hour law and ethics course after renewing, if the. L&E exam was failed in the prior renewal period, can be ...
3. 12 Hours Law and Ethics: Combo | Therapist Development Center
This combo purchase includes (2) 6 hours Continuing Education Law and Ethics courses: 6 Hours Safeguarding Your Psychotherapy Practice, The Essentials 6 ...
4. California Law & Ethics for MFTs | SimplePractice Learning
This course is designed to provide a broad overview of the code of legal and ethical standards governing the practice of marriage and family therapy in ...
5. Prelicense 12 CE Hours to Retake the L&E Exam | CAMFT
Course Description: Registered Associate MFTs must take the California MFT Law and Ethics Exam at least once during each renewal period until successfully ...
6. New California MFT Law & Ethics Exam Prep and 12-hour CE
Aug 20, 2018 ... A California MFT Law & Ethics Exam prep course is supposed to give you a good, broad overview of the legal and ethical standards for MFT ...
7. Law and Professional Ethics 12 hour CE Course - Online CEUs
Law and Professional Ethics 12 hour CE Course ... You will need to purchase 1 unit for every 1 hour of coursework to gain access to the certificate of completion.
8. 12-Hour California Law and Ethics Course
Effective January 1, 2016, Board of Behavioral Sciences has adopted a new license exam structure, which requires all ASWs and MFT Interns to take a California ...
9. California Law and Ethics - NASW-CA Online CE
Module 2: LCSW/LMFT Legal and Ethical Responsibilities, Text-based, 3.0. $21.00. $23.00 ; Add Both Courses (6 hours) to Cart. Total: $42.00. $46.00 ...
10. California Law and Professional Ethics | Ce4Less.com
Course Summary. This learning material meets the 12-hour California law and professional ethics pre-licensure requirement. Designed for mental health ...
What is this 12 hour law and ethics MFT course about?
This 12 hour law and ethics MFT course is designed to help Marriage and Family Therapists meet their legal and ethical requirements. It covers topics such as professional responsibilities, informed consent, duty to protect, confidentiality, duty to report, recordkeeping, dual relationships, multiple relationships and boundaries in psychotherapy.
Who should take this course?
This course is recommended for all Marriage and Family Therapists who are required to fulfill their state’s legal and ethical obligations in order to practice psychotherapy.
Is this course accredited?
Yes! This 12 hour law and ethics MFT course has been approved by numerous agencies; it meets national CE standards for continuing education including those set forth by the NBCC (National Board of Certified Counselors).
What will I gain from taking this course?
You will gain a better understanding of how current laws apply so you can successfully fulfill your role as a therapist. Additionally, you'll come away with a better knowledge of relevant aspects of professional responsibility as well as insight into how ethical principles extend far beyond legally imposed requirements.
How long does it take to complete the course work?
The entire online module can be completed in six months or less depending upon your individual pacing needs.
Overall this 12 hourLaw & Ethics MFT Course offers an excellent way for Marriage & Family Therapists to become confident in their understanding of legal & ethical responsibilities They may have regarding their profession. Completing the program also provides one with a verifiable certificate of completion which can be highly beneficial for clinicians seeking licensure or renewal purposes.