The USC Dental Faculty Practice provides a wide range of quality dental care services to its patients. Its experienced dentists and knowledgeable staff provide comprehensive personalized dental care that is tailored to each patient's unique needs. From regular cleanings and checkups, to more complex restorative treatments, the USC Dental Faculty Practice has you covered.
Table Of Content:
- USC Dental Faculty Practice
- Patient Care - Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC
- Becoming a Patient – USC Dental Faculty Practice
- Dental Care Services - Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC
- Our Dentists & Dental Hygienists – USC Dental Faculty Practice
- Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC: Home
- USC faculty practices and healthcare information | USC Employee ...
- HERMAN OSTROW SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY OF USC FACULTY ...
- Faculty Directory - Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC
- Delta Dental PPO | USC Employee Gateway | USC
1. USC Dental Faculty Practice
Welcome! At the USC Dental Faculty Practice, you will receive state-of-the-art treatment from among the finest dentists, specialists and dental hygienists in ...
2. Patient Care - Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC
COMPARING DENTAL CARE AT OSTROW CLINICS. Student Clinic. COST. ⅓ of the cost of our Dental Faculty Practice ...
3. Becoming a Patient – USC Dental Faculty Practice
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.. Intermittent Saturdays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.. To schedule an appointment, call (213) 740-2012. Admitting Paperwork. Save time: New patients ...
4. Dental Care Services - Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC
Dental students and residents (dentists in training) provide high-quality care at reduced rates. Since our students are learning under supervision, ...
5. Our Dentists & Dental Hygienists – USC Dental Faculty Practice
Endodontists. Stefan Zweig, DDS ; General & Prosthodontics Dentistry. Tae J. Ahn, DDS Nissim Benbassat, DDS Yang Chai, DDS, PhD. Helia Hooshangi, DDS Richard Lin ...
6. Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC: Home
Showcasing advancement, humanizing the practice.
7. USC faculty practices and healthcare information | USC Employee ...
Keck Medicine of USC · USC Premier Care · Ostrow School of Dentistry faculty practice · Occupational Therapy practice at UPC and HSC · Physical Therapy practices at ...
8. HERMAN OSTROW SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY OF USC FACULTY ...
Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC Faculty Practice · Map · 1031 W 34th St. Ste 401. Los Angeles, CA 90089 · (213) 740-2012. Call Now · More Info. Offerings ...
9. Faculty Directory - Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC
Faculty Directory ; Alexandre Aalam · Adjunct Associate Professor of Clinical Dentistry. [email protected] ; Abier Abdulwahab · Asst Prof, Clinical Dentistry. abdulwah@ ...
10. Delta Dental PPO | USC Employee Gateway | USC
Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC and Faculty Practice – your best cost savings · Delta Dental PPO dentists – the next highest cost savings · Delta Dental Premier ...
What are the services offered?
The USC Dental Faculty Practice offers general and family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, pediatric dentistry, periodontal treatment, oral surgery, orthodontics, endodontics and geriatric dentistry services.
What qualifications do the practitioners have?
The faculty members at the USC Dental Faculty Practice are leading experts in their respective fields and hold advanced degrees from prestigious universities such as Harvard University and the University of Southern California. They also have extensive experience in providing excellent dental care to patients of all ages.
Does insurance cover my treatment?
Yes! The USC Dental Faculty Practice accepts most major forms of insurance including Delta Dental PPO/Premier & DeltaCare USA providers as well as Medicaid/Medi-Cal plans and Medi-Cal Managed Care Plans.
At the USC Dental Faculty Practice you can expect personalized care from experienced professionals who will ensure that your visit is comfortable and stress-free. With a wide array of treatments available from general dentistry to specialized therapies like implants or geriatric care, you can be confident that you're getting high-quality dental care tailored to your individual needs.