Physical therapy online courses provide a convenient way for physical therapists to learn new skills and stay up-to-date on the latest advances in the field. Physical therapy students also use these courses to further their education and gain certifications for specific areas of practice.
Table Of Content:
- Online Physical Therapy Degrees 2022
- Free Online Physical Therapy Courses | Alison
- Physical Therapy Courses and Occupational Therapy Courses ...
- Non-Degree Physical Therapy Online Courses for International ...
- Free CEU Course | PhysicalTherapy.com
- Online Physical Therapy Aide Certification Course
- Best Physical Therapy Courses & Certifications  | Coursera
- Physical Therapy CEUs | PT CEUs | PhysicalTherapy.com
- Physical Therapy Courses | Parkinson's Foundation
- Top 20 Accredited Online Colleges for Physical Therapy
1. Online Physical Therapy Degrees 2022
Online Physical Therapy Programs 2022 · Andrews University · University of Southern California · Arcadia University · University of Michigan-Flint · Shenandoah ...
2. Free Online Physical Therapy Courses | Alison
Top 14 Online Physical Therapy Courses · Health and Safety for Caregiving · Diploma in Health Studies · First Aid for Sports · Diploma in Physical Therapy Aide.
3. Physical Therapy Courses and Occupational Therapy Courses ...
PTcourses.com offers online physical therapy and occupational therapy courses to therapists worldwide for continuing education and home study.
4. Non-Degree Physical Therapy Online Courses for International ...
These physical therapy education courses follow the academic calendar and have a specific start date, you will participate in an online group of students and ...
5. Free CEU Course | PhysicalTherapy.com
Take a free PT CEU course today! take a free physical therapy course. 500+ courses/over 30 topic areas; Live webinar, recorded, text ...
6. Online Physical Therapy Aide Certification Course
Physical therapy aides work with physical therapists to provide a positive experience for patients undergoing physical therapy treatment. This 100% online ...
7. Best Physical Therapy Courses & Certifications  | Coursera
Coursera offers 12 Physical Therapy courses from top universities and companies to help you start or advance ... Learn Physical Therapy online for free today!
8. Physical Therapy CEUs | PT CEUs | PhysicalTherapy.com
Hundreds of Physical Therapy Continuing Education Courses. State Board Approved. Online Courses in Live Webinar, Recorded Webinar, Text/Transcript and Audio ...
9. Physical Therapy Courses | Parkinson's Foundation
Designed by expert physical therapists, clinicians, educators and researchers in the PD field, this course uses interactive video lectures and interactive ...
10. Top 20 Accredited Online Colleges for Physical Therapy
Baker College is the largest not-for-profit, private college in Michigan. It is a top choice for physical therapy programs. It is also holds the top spot in our ...
What types of physical therapy courses are available online?
Online physical therapy courses cover a variety of topics, such as anatomy and physiology, rehabilitation techniques, therapeutic interventions, and exercise physiology. Many online physical therapy course providers offer certification programs that allow students to specialize in areas like sports medicine, orthopedic surgery, geriatric care, pediatrics, or neurology.
How long do most online physical therapy courses last?
The length of an online physical therapy course varies depending on the program and provider. Most classes are self-paced and can be completed within three months or less. While some programs award certifications after course completion, others require additional testing or clinical experience before awarding certification.
Are there any prerequisites for taking an online physical therapy course?
The prerequisite requirements for taking an online physical therapy class vary from school to school. Generally speaking, many classes require students to have prior knowledge in anatomy and physiology as well as other health sciences relevant to the topic being taught. Prerequisites may include having a high school diploma or GED equivalent along with basic computer skills.
Online physical therapy courses are increasingly becoming popular among healthcare professionals due to their flexibility, convenience, and affordability. Taking one of these courses allows physiotherapists to hone their skills with up-to-date information without having to leave their home or office environment. No matter which type of course you choose, you are sure to benefit from learning more about important aspects related to your profession!