"memoir in a sentence definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of memoir in a sentence definition and meaning in english. What is another word for memoir in a sentence definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does memoir in a sentence definition and meaning in english? However, check memoir in a sentence definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Memoir | Definition of Memoir by Merriam-Webster
- Memoir definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Memoir Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Use memoir in a sentence | The best 259 memoir sentence examples
- memoir in a sentence | Sentence examples by Cambridge Dictionary
- Memoir: In a Sentence – WORDS IN A SENTENCE
- MEMOIR | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- memoir noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes ...
- MEMOIR | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- autobiography | Definition, History, Types, Examples, & Facts ...
1. Memoir | Definition of Memoir by Merriam-Webster
Memoir definition is - an official note or report : memorandum. ... Other Words from memoir Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About memoir ... See the full definition for memoir in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
2. Memoir definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Memoir definition: A memoir is a book or article that you write about someone who you have known well . | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
3. Memoir Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
OTHER WORDS FOR memoir · Origin of memoir · Words nearby memoir · Words related to memoir · How to use memoir in a sentence · British Dictionary definitions ...
4. Use memoir in a sentence | The best 259 memoir sentence examples
How to use memoir in a sentence. Example sentences with the word memoir. The most voted sentence example for memoir is A memoir of his life by his el...
5. memoir in a sentence | Sentence examples by Cambridge Dictionary
6 days ago ... Because memoirs are often the unconscious defences of the author's ego, historians are suspicious of them. From the Cambridge English Corpus.
6. Memoir: In a Sentence – WORDS IN A SENTENCE
1. The actress wrote a backdated memoir that began with the final days of her life. · 2. Because the singer did not like the biography written about him, he decided to ...
7. MEMOIR | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
6 days ago ... memoir | American Dictionary ... a written record of a person's knowledge of events or of a person's own experiences: She wrote a memoir about ...
8. memoir noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes ...
Definition of memoir noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms ... Find the answers with Practical English Usage online, your indispensable guide to ...
9. MEMOIR | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
6 days ago ... memoir meaning: 1. a book or other piece of writing based on the writer's personal knowledge of famous people…. Learn more.
10. autobiography | Definition, History, Types, Examples, & Facts ...
Autobiography, the biography of oneself narrated by oneself. ... Italy of the 16th century; the uninhibited autobiography of the English historian and diplomat Lord ...