Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) programs in Chicago provide instruction for aspiring nurses. These programs offer a combination of theoretical classroom learning and hands-on laboratory practice to prepare students for practical nursing in a variety of settings. Students can expect to learn about the basics of nursing, such as anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, microbiology, chemistry, professional ethics and communication skills. Upon completion of an LPN program, students are eligible to take the NCLEX-PN licensure exam which is administered by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing.
Table Of Content:
- North Shore College | LPN programs in Chicago, LPN program ...
- Practical Nursing, Advanced Certificate
- LPN Programs in Chicago, Illinois | PracticalNursing.org
- Best 12 LPN Programs in Chicago in 2022 - Best Value Schools
- Malcolm X - Nursing Department - City Colleges of Chicago
- LPN Programs in Chicago, IL: Online & Campus
- LPN Program - Illinois College of Nursing | Chicago Nursing Schools
- LPN Programs in Chicago | Find Top Schools on LPN.com for Free
- LPN Program | Practical Nursing Program in Chicago, Illinois
- LPN Programs in Chicago, IL - LPN Programs Near You
1. North Shore College | LPN programs in Chicago, LPN program ...
Prerequisite Courses · BIO-120 Human Anatomy & Physiology I (60 Theory Hours, 40 Lab Hours) · PSY-101 Introduction to Mental Health (48 Theory Hours) · MTH-101 ...
2. Practical Nursing, Advanced Certificate
City Colleges of Chicago home ... Program Code: 0240 ... Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN) to become a licensed practical nurse (LPN).
3. LPN Programs in Chicago, Illinois | PracticalNursing.org
Oct 3, 2022 ... LPN Programs Near Me in Chicago ; Verve College - Chicago. 216 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 900, Chicago, IL (312) 920-8822 ; City Colleges of Chicago ...
4. Best 12 LPN Programs in Chicago in 2022 - Best Value Schools
Best 12 LPN Programs in Chicago · Harper College · Oakton Community College · Moraine Valley Community College · Black Hawk College · Malcolm X College · Joliet ...
5. Malcolm X - Nursing Department - City Colleges of Chicago
Certified/Licensed: C.N.A. for A.A.S Nursing Degree program; Unencumbered LPN license for LPN Bridge Pathway. View Gainful Employment Disclosure in Student ...
6. LPN Programs in Chicago, IL: Online & Campus
Mar 2, 2022 ... College Spotlights: Best LPN Programs in Chicago · Verve College · City Colleges of Chicago – Malcolm X College · Illinois Central College.
7. LPN Program - Illinois College of Nursing | Chicago Nursing Schools
The Practical Nursing Program at the Illinois College of Nursing is a diploma program which provides students the knowledge and skills needed to ...
8. LPN Programs in Chicago | Find Top Schools on LPN.com for Free
LPN programs in Chicago include: ... Chicago State University offers students the opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge needed to excel in a variety of ...
9. LPN Program | Practical Nursing Program in Chicago, Illinois
ICI is a school that offers the Practical Nursing Program LPN Classes here near Chicago, Illinois. Our LPN Nursing Program is one year long.
10. LPN Programs in Chicago, IL - LPN Programs Near You
LPN Programs in Chicago, IL · Adonis College of Nursing · City Colleges of Chicago – Wilbur Wright · Ambria College of Nursing · Verve College · Great Paragon ...
What types of courses do LPN programs in Chicago include?
Generally speaking, courses in an LPN program will include topics such as anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, microbiology, chemistry, professional ethics and communication skills.
How long does an LPN program last?
Most LPN programs in Chicago last between 12 and 18 months depending on the institution offering them.
What is the NCLEX-PN licensure exam?
The NCLEX-PN licensure exam is a national examination designed to assess entry-level nursing competence for candidates seeking licensure as a Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN). It is administered by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing.
Is financial aid available for an LPN program?
Yes, many schools provide financial aid opportunities for those pursuing their studies in a Licensed Practical nurse program. Federal student loans may be available through FAFSA or other similar government loan programs. Additionally some employers may offer tuition assistance either partially or entirely covering costs related to obtaining an LPN degree or certificate.
Pursuing a Licensed Practical Nurse degree or diploma from one of the many programs in Chicago can open up doors to fulfilling careers within health care systems throughout Illinois and beyond. With the right training and preparation students should be well equipped with all they need to gain valuable expertise as a licensed practical nurse upon successful completion.