Congratulations! You’ve just landed your dream job, and now you’re ready to announce it on LinkedIn. Sharing your new role on LinkedIn is a great way to let your connections know about the exciting career opportunity you have taken. With a few simple steps, you can create an effective post that will get the word out about your new job.
Table Of Content:
- How to Announce Your New Job on LinkedIn | Coursera
- How to Announce Your New Job on LinkedIn (20+ Great Tips)
- How to announce your new job on LinkedIn-Examples
- How to Announce Your New Job on LinkedIn | Teal
- How to Announce Your New Job on LinkedIn? - Examples
- How to Change an "I'm Happy To Announce..." Post Into Your Own
- A Guide for When to Update LinkedIn with New Job | Hire Integrated
- Notify your network of changes - LinkedIn Video Tutorial | LinkedIn ...
- How to Announce Your New Job on LinkedIn (with Examples) - theJub
- When and How to Update Your LinkedIn Profile When You Land a ...
1. How to Announce Your New Job on LinkedIn | Coursera
Oct 18, 2022 ... You can add your new position to the “experience” section and switch on the “notify network” option. Doing so will promote your new job to your ...
2. How to Announce Your New Job on LinkedIn (20+ Great Tips)
Apr 21, 2022 ... First, make sure you have updated your profile with your new employer. You can add this information in the “Experience” section of your profile.
3. How to announce your new job on LinkedIn-Examples
Mar 26, 2022 ... There's some exciting news! I am thrilled to announce that I've accepted a new position as (job title) for (name of the company), and I would ...
4. How to Announce Your New Job on LinkedIn | Teal
Jul 20, 2020 ... I'm excited to announce that I will be taking on a new role as *name position* within the *name of team or branch of company*. During my time as ...
5. How to Announce Your New Job on LinkedIn? - Examples
You can post your new job on LinkedIn using the same method that you used to update your position previously. On your profile, just click “Edit Profile” in the ...
6. How to Change an "I'm Happy To Announce..." Post Into Your Own
Nov 18, 2019 ... The Message · Establish rapport by saying “thanks for connecting on LinkedIn” and being “thankful for their willingness to help” · Showing that ...
7. A Guide for When to Update LinkedIn with New Job | Hire Integrated
Apr 1, 2022 ... I'm so excited to announce that I will taking on a new role as [Position Title] with [Company Name]. I'm so grateful that [Company Name] is ...
8. Notify your network of changes - LinkedIn Video Tutorial | LinkedIn ...
- [Instructor] By default, LinkedIn will share job changes, education changes and work anniversaries with your network. You do have the ability to turn this ...
9. How to Announce Your New Job on LinkedIn (with Examples) - theJub
4 days ago ... Does LinkedIn automatically announce a new job? · Click on the “Me” icon · Select “Settings and Privacy” · Click “Visibility” · Click “Change” next ...
10. When and How to Update Your LinkedIn Profile When You Land a ...
Updating your LinkedIn profile to reflect your new position isn't as simple as inputting your new job title. You'll also need to describe the position and offer ...
How do I announce my new job on LinkedIn?
Start by crafting an engaging introduction that outlines why the job is exciting for you. Be sure to include essential details such as the company name, where the job is located, and what exactly your role entails. Then, explain how this position fits into your chosen career trajectory if appropriate. Finish off with a call-to-action inviting people to share their thoughts or congratulate you.
Are there any design elements I should consider?
Definitely! Where applicable, incorporate visuals into your announcement post such as photos or videos. This will capture people's attention quickly and make them more likely to engage with it.
Do I need to include any contact information?
Depending on what kind of response you're looking for when announcing your new job on LinkedIn, including contact information (such as email) may be beneficial.
Posting about your new gig on LinkedIn can be an easy yet impactful way of getting the word out about an exciting career milestone in today's digital world. When done properly, this type of announcementpost makes sure others know exactly what kind of professional opportunity awaits them - whether its congratulating yourself or inspiring someone else down a similar path!