Driving under the influence (DUI) is a serious offense in the state of Arizona with legal consequences. In this article, we will discuss the financial implications of getting a DUI in Arizona, such as fines and other costs.
Table Of Content:
- How Much Does a DUI Conviction Cost in Arizona? - Salwin Law ...
- How Much Will an Arizona DUI Conviction Really Cost You?
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) | ADOT
- What to Expect for the Cost of a DUI Offense in Arizona | How To ...
- Impaired Driving | Arizona Department of Public Safety
- How Much Does a DUI Cost in Arizona?
- How Much Does an Arizona DUI Charge Cost? | Antol & Sherman
- DUI First in Arizona - laws, penalties, and defenses
- Fines And Penalties For A DUI In Arizona - Blog
- Cost of a DUI conviction in the state of Arizona
1. How Much Does a DUI Conviction Cost in Arizona? - Salwin Law ...
Mar 14, 2022 ... If you are charged with a DUI in Arizona, you should expect costs typically amount to anywhere between $7000 to $11,000 or more for a first-time ...
2. How Much Will an Arizona DUI Conviction Really Cost You?
Aug 23, 2016 ... To start, a first-time DUI conviction will result in up to $2,500 in fines. Drivers may also be ordered to undergo alcohol screening tests and ...
3. Driving Under the Influence (DUI) | ADOT
DUI · First offense: You will be jailed for not less than 10 consecutive days and fined not less than $1,250. · Second and subsequent offenses: You will be jailed ...
4. What to Expect for the Cost of a DUI Offense in Arizona | How To ...
For a first time DUI offense in Arizona, you could expect to pay a total cost between $8000 and $24,000 for a AZ DUI arrest and conviction. Some of these DUI ...
5. Impaired Driving | Arizona Department of Public Safety
In Arizona, if you are 21-years-old or older, you can receive a DUI charge if your Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) is above .08% (commercial vehicle ...
6. How Much Does a DUI Cost in Arizona?
The costs associated with an aggressive and experienced DUI Lawyer will vary depending on their qualifications. More than likely, the average cost of a DUI ...
7. How Much Does an Arizona DUI Charge Cost? | Antol & Sherman
Dec 22, 2020 ... For a first-time DUI charge in Arizona, the entire cost of the arrest and conviction may range from $8000 to $24,000. Some of these fees aren't ...
8. DUI First in Arizona - laws, penalties, and defenses
A first-offense DUI is class 1 misdemeanor in Arizona. Penalties include 10 days in jail, a 90-day license suspension, at least $1,250 in fines, an alcohol ...
9. Fines And Penalties For A DUI In Arizona - Blog
A first Arizona DUI offense is classified as a Class 1 misdemeanor and carries a $250 fine. The offender also has to pay $500 for the prison construction fund ...
10. Cost of a DUI conviction in the state of Arizona
$520 for DUI Abatement Fee plus surcharges · $500 for Public Safety Fund Fee · $500 for Prison Construction Fund Fee · $75 for Alcohol Screening · $150 to $600 for ...
How much is a minimum fine for a first offense DUI in Arizona?
The minimum fine for a first offense DUI in Arizona is $250 plus an 84% surcharge or $458 total.
How much are additional fees associated with a DUI in Arizona?
Additional fees may include community service, restitution, victim impact classes, alcohol screening evaluations, and probation costs. These can range from several hundred to several thousand dollars depending on the case.
Are there any other financial penalties for getting a DUI in Arizona?
Yes, there may be other costs such as towing and impound fees if your car was towed due to the arrest and extra insurance premiums if you have SR-22 coverage. Depending on your case, you may also have to pay court fees.
Getting convicted of a DUI is costly in more ways than one; not only can it cost thousands of dollars in legal fees, but it can also lead to lost wages due to court dates or jail time. It's important to remember that it's not worth risking driving while intoxicated and to always plan ahead for safe rides home when needed.