Dental hygienists are healthcare professionals who focus on providing preventative care and hygiene services to patients. As such, they may provide direct patient care in a wide variety of settings, including private practices, hospitals, and nurse-managed clinics. Salaries for dental hygienists vary depending on their location and experience level. In this article, we discuss the salaries of dental hygienists in California.
Table Of Content:
- What is the average Dental Hygienist salary for California?
- Dental hygienist salary in California
- Dental Hygienist Salary in California | Salary.com
- Dental Hygienist Salary in CA:$81,157 - ZipRecruiter
- Salary: Dental Hygienist in California, US | Glassdoor
- How to Become a Dental Hygienist: Career Guide
- Dental hygienist salary in California ‐ CareerExplorer
- Dental Hygienist Salary Report for California
- Dental Hygienist Salary | US News Best Jobs
- The Highest Paying States For Dental Hygienist In 2023
1. What is the average Dental Hygienist salary for California?
How much does a Dental Hygienist make in California? The average Dental Hygienist salary in California is $108,200 ( $52.02 per hour) as of 2021, ...
2. Dental hygienist salary in California
5 days ago ... The average salary for a Dental Hygienist is $54.68 per hour in California. Learn about salaries, benefits, salary satisfaction and where ...
3. Dental Hygienist Salary in California | Salary.com
How much does a Dental Hygienist make in California? The average Dental Hygienist salary in California is $88,900 as of December 27, 2022, but the range ...
4. Dental Hygienist Salary in CA:$81,157 - ZipRecruiter
The average annual Dental Hygienist salary in CA is $81157. Most pay between $68316 to $90762 per year.
5. Salary: Dental Hygienist in California, US | Glassdoor
Sep 15, 2022 ... How much does a Dental Hygienist in California make?
6. How to Become a Dental Hygienist: Career Guide
As a dental hygienist school in California, you can earn an associate of science degree in about 16 months and are eligible to take the National Board written ...
7. Dental hygienist salary in California ‐ CareerExplorer
The average salary for dental hygienists in California is around $102510 per year. Salaries typically start from $72630 and go up to $129310.
8. Dental Hygienist Salary Report for California
Our Dental Hygienist candidates in California make an average of $60 per hour (about $120,000 yearly). Data is based on 5,121 jobs filled by Dental Hygienist ...
9. Dental Hygienist Salary | US News Best Jobs
Q: How much does a dental hygienist make per hour? A: In 2021, dental hygienists earned an average salary of $39.12 per hour. Q: What is the salary for a dental ...
10. The Highest Paying States For Dental Hygienist In 2023
Feb 16, 2021 ... The average dental hygienist salary is just over $76000 per year, ... Dental Hygiene Salary By State; How Much Do Dental Hygienists Make Per ...
How much do dental hygienists make in California?
The average salary for a dental hygienist in California is approximately $90,800 per year according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). However, salaries can range from just over $60,000 to more than $126,000.
What factors affect the salary of dental hygienists in California?
Several factors can influence the salary of a dental hygienist in California, including experience level, geographic location, employer type (private practice vs hospital), and certification or licensure status.
Are there any additional benefits for dental hygienists in California?
Yes. Most employers offer additional benefits such as paid holidays and vacations days, health insurance coverage, retirement plans, tuition assistance plans and discounts on services provided by the practice.
What is the job outlook for dental hygienists in California?
The demand for qualified dental hygienists is projected to increase by 17% between 2019–2029 according to BLS projections. This growth rate is higher than the national average of 8%.
Are there any certifications required to become a dental hygienist?
Yes. Most states require that you have a degree from an accredited program and must also pass both written and practical examinations before becoming licensed to practice dentistry. Additionally, some states require continuing education classes every two years for re-licensure or certification renewal purposes.
Dental hygienists provide vital preventive care services to patients throughout California and beyond. With salaries ranging from $60k-$125k+, job security through high demand projections from 2019-2029 as well as additional benefits offered by employers provides long term stability for those looking at entering into this profession .