The Kellogg Company recently announced a voluntary recall of Gerber puffs due to possible salmonella contamination. The recall affects all varieties of the product and includes a specific production code sold in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Table Of Content:
- Gerber Products, Baby Food & Snacks Recall - Motherhood ...
- Gerber Lawsuit | Toxic Heavy Metals
- Protect Yourself from Recalled Products | USAGov
- Product Recalls Archive - Wegmans
- Recalls - Ga Dept of Agriculture
- Recalls - Meijer - Meijer Community
- Gerber | Food Safety News
- Gerber, Beech-Nut, HappyBABY and Earth's Best Organic baby ...
- WIC Foods
- Baby Food Autism Lawsuit | Heavy Metal Brain Damage Claims
1. Gerber Products, Baby Food & Snacks Recall - Motherhood ...
Jun 29, 2022 ... The state of Alaska independently tested Gerber baby food products and found dangerously high levels of inorganic arsenic in their infant rice ...
2. Gerber Lawsuit | Toxic Heavy Metals
Apr 15, 2022 ... The failure to recall its products is particularly concerning because the government baby food report issued in September of 2021 said Gerber “ ...
3. Protect Yourself from Recalled Products | USAGov
Nov 10, 2022 ... Find out how to search for recalled medications, food, vehicles, child safety seats, cosmetics, and more.
4. Product Recalls Archive - Wegmans
Unable to access information at this time. Check that entered dates are valid. Display More. About Us · Service · Newsroom · Contact Us · Our Values in ...
5. Recalls - Ga Dept of Agriculture
The recalled product code, “Best By: 6/29/2023A" can be found on a sticker ... Built Brands, LLC - is recalling Banana Cream Pie Puffs protein bar because ...
6. Recalls - Meijer - Meijer Community
Oct 25, 2022 ... Meijer Recall Posted Date: 10/8/2022 Summary of Recall: Lipari Foods is recalling specific lots of Craftology This Is My Happy Place Pasta Salad ...
7. Gerber | Food Safety News
A packaging defect that could cause baby food in pouches to spoil spurred Gerber Products Co. to recall four batches of “Organic 2nd Foods” because of safety ...
8. Gerber, Beech-Nut, HappyBABY and Earth's Best Organic baby ...
Feb 4, 2021 ... ... snack puffs made by some of the most trusted names in baby food. Gerber, Beech-Nut, HappyBABY (made by Nurture) and Earth's Best Organic ...
9. WIC Foods
The Oklahoma WIC Program utilizes Gerber brand infant formula as our statewide contract formula. Since Abbott is not our contract formula, the recent Abbott ...
10. Baby Food Autism Lawsuit | Heavy Metal Brain Damage Claims
Nov 21, 2022 ... A baby food lawsuit will go to trial on May 2, 2023, in Los ... Specifically, the HBBF report identified “puffs and other snacks made with ...
What types of products are affected by this recall?
All varieties of Gerber Puffs are affected by this recall.
What specific production code is affected by this recall?
The affected production code is 6F 052105 with a "use before" date of December 2022 through March 2023.
What countries are impacted by this recall?
The dangerous product was sold in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
What should I do if I have one of these recalled products?
Anyone who has purchased one of the recalled products should discard it immediately or return it to the place of purchase for a refund.
Who can I contact for more information about this recall?
Consumers with questions can contact GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare at 800-508-7619 or visit www.gerberrecall2023.com for more information.
Consumers should take immediate precautions and discard any Gerber puffs they may have purchased recently with the specified production code and “use by” date. Those with questions regarding the recall can reach out to GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare for further assistance.