This Florida real estate post license course is designed to help real estate agents learn more about the industry and how to provide exceptional customer service. This training provides agents with essential information such as the rules of dealing with customers, how to handle disclosures, and understanding market trends. With this course, agents can become better educated and more knowledgeable in order to provide a higher level of service for their clients.
Table Of Content:
- Florida 45 Hour Sales Associate Post License- MLS Campus
- Florida Real Estate Post-Licensing Courses
- Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Post License Renewal Course
- Florida 45-Hour Post-Licensing Course Online | Real Estate U ...
- FL 45-Hour Sales Associate Post Licensing Online Course
- Renewal Requirements - Florida Real Estate Post-Licensing ...
- Post License Course - Colibri Real Estate School
- 45 Hour Sales Associate Post-License Course (Online Self-Study ...
- Bob Hogue School of Real Estate 45-Hour Florida Real Estate Sales ...
- Post-License Real Estate Course | Prolicense Florida
1. Florida 45 Hour Sales Associate Post License- MLS Campus
8 days ago ... The 45 Hour Post License course for Real Estate Sales Associates also contains practical training and information about business planning, time ...
2. Florida Real Estate Post-Licensing Courses
Continuing Education and License Renewal Date: 3/31 and 9/30 every two years. The date you renew depends on when you initially took your licensing exam. Hours ...
3. Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Post License Renewal Course
The Florida Real Estate Commission rules require anyone with a Sale Associate license to complete 45 hours of Post-License education prior to their first ...
4. Florida 45-Hour Post-Licensing Course Online | Real Estate U ...
The course consists of 18 chapters: ; Chapter 1: Real Estate Specialization (1 hour) ; Chapter 2: Florida License Law Review (3 hours) ; Chapter 3: Florida ...
5. FL 45-Hour Sales Associate Post Licensing Online Course
Our online real estate post license course is broken into 3 easy manage 15-hour mini courses. This will provide the 45 hour credit required by the Florida ...
6. Renewal Requirements - Florida Real Estate Post-Licensing ...
After you obtain your Florida Real Estate License, you must complete post-licensing education prior to your license renewal date. Your license renewal date ...
7. Post License Course - Colibri Real Estate School
You have an Alabama temporary license; You need to transition to a Salesperson license. WHAT'S INCLUDED 30-Hour Alabama Post License Course
8. 45 Hour Sales Associate Post-License Course (Online Self-Study ...
The Florida 45 Hour Sales Associate Post-License Online SELF-STUDY Course includes all 45 hours of required education to renew your Florida Real Estate ...
9. Bob Hogue School of Real Estate 45-Hour Florida Real Estate Sales ...
Post-Licensing Education For Real Estate Sales Associates -Edward J. O'Donnell; This book is the basis for the online post-licensing course.
10. Post-License Real Estate Course | Prolicense Florida
Florida Real Estate 45-Hour Post-Licensing Course · Niche Opportunities in Real Estate · Organizing Your Real Estate Business · Finding and Securing New Listings.
What topics are included in this course?
This Florida real estate post license course covers topics such as customer service, disclosure rules, market trends and analysis, professional ethics and conduct, legal compliance, technology use in real estate practices, listing presentations, closing procedures, and much more.
Is this course required by law?
Yes. All licensed real estate agents in Florida are required by law to complete regular continuing education every two years. This includes a post-license course within 18 months of becoming a licensed agent.
How long does it take to complete this course?
The length of time it takes to complete the course will depend on the individual’s learning style; however generally the entire course should take somewhere between 12-18 hours total depending on the material being covered.
Can I take this class online?
Yes! Most courses are available in an online format for convenience and flexibility. Online courses also typically include video components that allow for additional visibility into important concepts for better assimilation of the material.
This Florida real estate post license course is an essential component of becoming a successful real estate agent in Florida. Agents who take part in this training will benefit from gaining knowledge surrounding current trends in the industry while also receiving vital information on conducting business ethically in accordance with laws and regulations governing real estate transactions.