In this article, we will discuss Chinese gynos, who are specialized gynecologists providing healthcare for female reproductive health issues in China. We will look at their roles and qualifications as well as exploring some relevant FAQs about Chinese gynos.
Table Of Content:
- gynecology 什么意思？ Mandarin Chinese-English Dictionary ...
- OB-GYN | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Endometriosis: What is Endometriosis? Endometriosis Symptoms ...
- ob-gyn | translate to Traditional Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
- Traditional Chinese medicine - Wikipedia
- OB-GYN | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- What is an ovarian cyst?
- How do you say OB/GYN? | WordReference Forums
- Gyno- definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- What does GYNO- mean?
1. gynecology 什么意思？ Mandarin Chinese-English Dictionary ...
English Definition. (名) As a noun. The branch of medicine that deals with the diseases and hygiene of women. Hyphenation, gy•ne•col•o•gy. Part of Speech, ( 名) ...
2. OB-GYN | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
7 days ago ... ob-gyn definition: 1. abbreviation for obstetrician-gynecologist: a doctor who specializes in pregnancy, birth, and…. Learn more. ... Meaning of ob-gyn in English. ob-gyn. noun [ C ]. US informal. uk ... in Chinese (Traditional).
3. Endometriosis: What is Endometriosis? Endometriosis Symptoms ...
Chinese. italian. Japanese. Korean. Persian. Russian. Spanish. Vietnamese ... Symptoms can be constant or “cyclical,” meaning that they worsen before and during the period, ... However, to formally diagnose endometriosis, a doctor must perform ... Some examples are oral contraceptive pills and gonadotropin releasing ...
4. ob-gyn | translate to Traditional Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
7 days ago ... ob-gyn translate: 婦產科醫生（obstetrician-gynecologist 的縮寫）. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese traditional Dictionary.
5. Traditional Chinese medicine - Wikipedia
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) is a branch of traditional medicine in China. It has been ... He urges that "Traditional medicine translated purely into terms of modern ... The full text of Shennong Ben Cao Jing in English can be found online. ... Fuke) is the Chinese term for women's medicine, (known as gynecology and ...
6. OB-GYN | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
7 days ago ... Translations of ob-gyn. in Chinese (Traditional). 婦產科醫生（obstetrician- gynecologist 的縮寫）… See more.
7. What is an ovarian cyst?
Some ovarian cysts are functional, meaning they present at the time of ovulation ... ovarian cysts, be sure to discuss them with your GYN during your annual visit.
8. How do you say OB/GYN? | WordReference Forums
This is a subject you should discuss at length with your OB/GYN because a pregnancy at your age could be risky... ... English (Singapore/UK), basic Chinese ... Gynae definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary.
9. Gyno- definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Gyno- definition: relating to women ; female | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
10. What does GYNO- mean?
Information and translations of GYNO- in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions ... How to pronounce GYNO-?. Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen .
What type of healthcare do Chinese gynecologists provide?
Chinese gynecologists provide diagnosis, prevention, treatment and counseling related to female reproductive health and fertility issues.
Are there qualifications needed for a person to become a Chinese gynecologist?
Yes, in order to practice medicine in China as a Chinese gynecologist one must have completed medical training in China and then passed the necessary licensing exams.
Does being a Chinese gynecologist involve any other duties beyond providing medical care?
A Chinese gynecologist may also be involved with counseling patients on topics such as fertility or contraception options.
Chinese gynecologists are highly trained professionals that specialize in women's healthcare and reproductive health services. They possess the qualifications needed to practice medicine in China while also providing additional services related to fertility or contraception advice when needed.