"chinese gazebos definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of chinese gazebos definition and meaning in english. What is another word for chinese gazebos definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does chinese gazebos definition and meaning in english? However, check chinese gazebos definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- gazebo | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
- Gazebo - Wikipedia
- What does gazebo mean?
- Meaning of gazebo (gazeboes, gazebos) in English-Chinese (T ...
- Gazebo | architecture | Britannica
- The History of Gazebos | Lancaster County Barns
- Gazebo definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- What's the Difference? Arbors, Pergolas, Gazebos & Pavilions
- What is another word for gazebo? | Gazebo Synonyms - WordHippo ...
- GAZEBO - Definition and synonyms of gazebo in the English dictionary
1. gazebo | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
gazebo translate: （通常指花园中的）凉亭，观景亭；眺台. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese simplified Dictionary.
2. Gazebo - Wikipedia
Look up gazebo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. The Victorian-style gazebo at Fellows Riverside Gardens at Mill Creek Park, Youngstown, Ohio. A gazebo is a pavilion structure, sometimes octagonal or turret-shaped, often built in a park, ... There Plate 55, "Elevation of a Chinese Gazebo", shows "a Chinese Tower or ...
3. What does gazebo mean?
Information and translations of gazebo in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource ... How to pronounce gazebo? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen ... lusthusSwedish; ศาลาThai; balkonTurkish; gazeboYiddish; 凉亭Chinese ...
4. Meaning of gazebo (gazeboes, gazebos) in English-Chinese (T ...
gazebo is an English word started with g. Here is the definition of gazebo in Chinese (Traditional). gazebo: noun [ga·ze·bo, gə'zeɪbəʊ /gə'zɪː-] 眺望台, 露臺 ...
5. Gazebo | architecture | Britannica
Gazebo, lookout or belvedere in the form of a turret, cupola, or garden house ... 18th-century joke word combining “gaze” with the Latin suffix ebo, meaning “I shall. ... is the “viewing pavilion” of the Chinese or the summerhouse on the summit of a ... Famous examples include the gardens at Rousham, Stowe, and Stourhead.
6. The History of Gazebos | Lancaster County Barns
English gazebos which grew in popularity in the 15th century were influenced by ... to the traditional idea of a gazebo, even sharing a similar meaning; in Italian, ... China and Japan have a long history of small garden pavilions or teahouses, ...
7. Gazebo definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Gazebo definition: A gazebo is a small building with open sides. Gazebos are often put up in gardens so that... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and ...
8. What's the Difference? Arbors, Pergolas, Gazebos & Pavilions
Jul 25, 2018 ... What is the Difference Between an Arbor and a Pergola? An arbor and a pergola are not the same structure. They are similar and can be ...
9. What is another word for gazebo? | Gazebo Synonyms - WordHippo ...
Find more words! Another word for, Opposite of, Meaning of, Rhymes with, Sentences with, Find word forms, Pronounce, Translate from English, Translate to ...
10. GAZEBO - Definition and synonyms of gazebo in the English dictionary
TRANSLATION OF GAZEBO · Translator English - Chinese · Translator English - Spanish · English · Translator English - Hindi · Translator English - Arabic · Translator ...
In conclusion, we hope that you got gazebo | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary. Still have any questions chinese gazebos definition and meaning in english. then feel free to tell us.