"chinese fencing definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of chinese fencing definition and meaning in english. What is another word for chinese fencing definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does chinese fencing definition and meaning in english? However, check chinese fencing definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- fence | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
- fence 什么意思？ Mandarin Chinese-English Dictionary ...
- FENCE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Chinese Translation of “fencing” | Collins English-Chinese Dictionary
- Chink | Definition of Chink by Merriam-Webster
- Chinese English Pinyin Dictionary - hua jian
- Fence (criminal) - Wikipedia
- Fen Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Ring-Fence Definition
- fence | Free On-Line English Dictionary | Thesaurus | Children's ...
1. fence | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
7 days ago ... fence translate: 结构, 栅栏；篱笆；围栏, 罪犯, 买卖赃物的人, 击剑，剑术. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese simplified Dictionary.
2. fence 什么意思？ Mandarin Chinese-English Dictionary ...
Learn Mandarin Mandarin-English Dictionary & Thesaurus ... Fight with fencing swords. Enclose with a fence. Receive stolen goods. Hyphenation, fence.
3. FENCE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
7 days ago ... fence meaning: 1. a structure that divides two areas of land, similar to a wall but made of wood or wire and…. Learn more.
4. Chinese Translation of “fencing” | Collins English-Chinese Dictionary
Chinese Translation of “fencing” | The official Collins English-Chinese Dictionary online. Over 100000 Chinese translations of English words and phrases.
5. Chink | Definition of Chink by Merriam-Webster
1 : a small cleft, slit, or fissure a chink in the fence. 2 : a weak spot ... —used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a person of Chinese birth or descent ... See the full definition for Chink in the English Language Learners Dictionary. chink.
6. Chinese English Pinyin Dictionary - hua jian
hua jian definition at Chinese.Yabla.com, a free online dictionary with English, Mandarin Chinese, Pinyin, Strokes & Audio. Look it up ... huā jiàn. foil (fencing) ...
7. Fence (criminal) - Wikipedia
A fence, also known as a receiver, mover, or moving man, is an individual who knowingly buys ... The term remains in common use in all major dialects of modern English, all of ... Under traditional Chinese law a fence, or receiver, (銷贓者), was a merchant ... "Fence" in the Word Detective; ^ "Online Etymology Dictionary".
8. Fen Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Word Origin for fen. from Mandarin Chinese. Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, ...
9. Ring-Fence Definition
A ring-fence is a virtual barrier that segregates part of an individual's or company's ... A new British law that went into effect at the start of 2019 requires financial ... of the business or individual, meaning that the dollar amount will vary over time.
10. fence | Free On-Line English Dictionary | Thesaurus | Children's ...
Definition of fence. Free online Dictionary including thesaurus, children's and intermediate dictionary by Wordsmyth.
Finally, you got the answer of chinese fencing definition and meaning in english in this article. We update details about fence | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary. Thank you for reading.