"chinese fences definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of chinese fences definition and meaning in english. What is another word for chinese fences definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does chinese fences definition and meaning in english? However, check chinese fences definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- fence | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
- fence 什么意思？ Mandarin Chinese-English Dictionary ...
- FENCE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Chink | Definition of Chink by Merriam-Webster
- FENCE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Fence (criminal) - Wikipedia
- Fen Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Ring-Fence Definition
- Chinese English Pinyin Dictionary - lí ba
- Chinese Translation of “fencing” | Collins English-Chinese Dictionary
1. fence | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary
7 days ago ... fence translate: 结构, 栅栏；篱笆；围栏, 罪犯, 买卖赃物的人, 击剑，剑术. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese simplified Dictionary.
2. fence 什么意思？ Mandarin Chinese-English Dictionary ...
English Definition. (名) As a noun. A barrier that serves to enclose an area. A dealer in stolen property. (动) As a verb. Have an argument about something.
3. FENCE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
7 days ago ... fence definition: 1. a structure that divides two areas of land, similar to a wall but made ... Meaning of fence in English ... in Chinese (Traditional).
4. Chink | Definition of Chink by Merriam-Webster
1 : a small cleft, slit, or fissure a chink in the fence. 2 : a weak spot ... —used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a person of Chinese birth or descent ... See the full definition for Chink in the English Language Learners Dictionary. chink.
5. FENCE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
7 days ago ... fence meaning: 1. a structure that divides two areas of land, similar to a wall but made of wood or wire and…. Learn more.
6. Fence (criminal) - Wikipedia
A fence, also known as a receiver, mover, or moving man, is an individual who knowingly buys ... The term remains in common use in all major dialects of modern English, all of ... Under traditional Chinese law a fence, or receiver, (銷贓者), was a merchant ... "Fence" in the Word Detective; ^ "Online Etymology Dictionary".
7. Fen Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Fen definition, low land covered wholly or partially with water; boggy land; ... before 900; Middle English, Old English; cognate with Old Norse fen ... femoral vein, femorotibial, femto-, femtometer, femur, fen, fenagle, fence, fence in, fence lizard, fence-mending ... First recorded in 1905–10, fen is from the Chinese word fēn.
8. Ring-Fence Definition
A ring-fence is a virtual barrier that segregates part of an individual's or company's ... A new British law that went into effect at the start of 2019 requires financial ... of the business or individual, meaning that the dollar amount will vary over time.
9. Chinese English Pinyin Dictionary - lí ba
liba definition at Chinese.Yabla.com, a free online dictionary with English, Mandarin Chinese, Pinyin, Strokes & Audio. ... fence (esp. of bamboo or wood railings) ...
10. Chinese Translation of “fencing” | Collins English-Chinese Dictionary
Chinese Translation of “fencing” | The official Collins English-Chinese Dictionary online. Over 100000 Chinese translations of English words and phrases.
In conclusion, we hope that you got fence | translate to Mandarin Chinese: Cambridge Dictionary. Still have any questions chinese fences definition and meaning in english. then feel free to tell us.