Cartucho is a Spanish word which refers to a cartridge or a type of packaging. It can also be used to refer to someone who is strong and independent. In this article, we will discuss the various meanings and usages of the word "cartucho" in English.
Table Of Content:
- Cartucho - Wikipedia
- English Translation of “cartucho” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- cartucho | definition in the Portuguese-English Dictionary ...
- Cartucho cortado | WordReference Forums
- cartucho - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
- Cartucho | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- What does cartucho mean?
- vaina de cartucho - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
- quemar los últimos cartuchos | Spanish to English | Cinema, Film ...
- Translate cartuchos from Spanish to English
1. Cartucho - Wikipedia
"Cartucho" means "cartridge" in Spanish, and refers to the characteristic belts of ammunition worn by Mexican revolutionary soldiers. It also, however, is the ...
2. English Translation of “cartucho” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
English Translation of “cartucho” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. Over 100000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases.
3. cartucho | definition in the Portuguese-English Dictionary ...
cartucho - translate into English with the Portuguese-English Dictionary - Cambridge Dictionary.
4. Cartucho cortado | WordReference Forums
Hello forum friends, I am trying to translate the title of a movie by Mario Almada called ... And how could we say something similar in English?
5. cartucho - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'cartucho'
6. Cartucho | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
1. (weaponry). a. cartridge. Alrededor de la ametralladora había cientos de cartuchos. · 2. (replaceable vessel). a. cartridge. Compré un cartucho de color para la ...
7. What does cartucho mean?
Definition of cartucho in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of cartucho. ... How to pronounce cartucho? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen. Australian.
8. vaina de cartucho - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'vaina de cartucho'
9. quemar los últimos cartuchos | Spanish to English | Cinema, Film ...
Sep 10, 2007 ... Does anyone know any possible equivalents in English for this expression? ... quemar los últimos cartuchos ... according to the dictionary.
10. Translate cartuchos from Spanish to English
Translate cartuchos from Spanish to English · cartuchos: ammunition rounds; patterns · cartucho: cartridge; ammunition · Wiktionary: cartucho → cartridge, bag ...
How is the word "cartucho" used in English?
In English, the term “cartucho” usually refers to a cartridge or a type of packaging. It can also be used descriptively to refer to someone who is strong and independent.
What other languages does the term "cartucho" come from?
The term “cartucho” is primarily used in Spanish, though it has become popularized in other languages such as Portuguese, French and Italian.
Are there any other meanings associated with the term "cartucho"?
Yes, while its primary meaning refers to cartridges or types of packaging, it can also be used figuratively to describe someone as being strong and independent.
How has the word "cartucho" become popularized?
Cartúcho has become widely known due to its use in pop culture references like songs, ad campaigns and movies.
Is there any specific context for using the term "cartucho"?
Generally speaking, cartúcho can be used broadly in both formal and informal contexts when referring either literally or figuratively to cartridges and types of packaging or someone strong and independent.
As we have seen, cartúcho is a Spanish word which can have multiple meanings depending on context. Its most common use is to refer either literally or figuratively cartridges or types of packaging as well as an individual's strength and independence.