A carte postale is a type of picture postcard, typically featuring an image of a cityscape, landscape or event. The term "carte postale" originated in France and is used throughout Europe to refer to a postcard. Carte postales are commonly sent from one person to another as a way to stay connected across long distances.
Table Of Content:
- English Translation of “carte postale” | Collins French-English ...
- Translate carte postale from French to English
- carte postale | translate French to English: Cambridge Dictionary
- Postcard - Wikipedia
- What does "carte postale" mean in French?
- carte postale | French Dictionary | French Translation | English ...
- carte postale sonore - English translation – Linguee
- carte postale in english
- Qui écrit cette carte postale in English with examples
- "Ils veulent que je leur écrive une carte postale." - Duolingo
1. English Translation of “carte postale” | Collins French-English ...
A postcard is a piece of card, often with a picture on one side, which you can write on and post to someone without using an envelope. American English: ...
2. Translate carte postale from French to English
Carte postale translated from French to English including synonyms, ... the postcard; the postal card; the post card. – a card ... Translation Matrix for carte postale: ...
3. carte postale | translate French to English: Cambridge Dictionary
postcard [noun] a card on which a message may be sent by post, often with a picture on one side (a picture postcard). She sent me a postcard of the Taj Mahal ...
4. Postcard - Wikipedia
A postcard or post card is a piece of thick paper or thin cardboard, typically rectangular, ... He probably did so as a practical joke on the postal service, since the image is a ... In 1973 the British Post Office introduced a new type of card, PHQ Cards, ... Original postcards are now highly sought after, and rare examples can ...
5. What does "carte postale" mean in French?
Need to translate "carte postale" from French? Here are 4 possible meanings. ... English Translation. post card. More meanings for carte postale. postcard noun ...
6. carte postale | French Dictionary | French Translation | English ...
card; postal card; postcard; picture card (voyager). WIKTIONARY - Yabla. carte postale. Noun f. ∙ postcard. BABYLON FRENCH-ENGLISH carte postale nf.
7. carte postale sonore - English translation – Linguee
Many translated example sentences containing "carte postale sonore" – English- French dictionary and search engine for English translations.
8. carte postale in english
Translation of "une carte postale" in English. Greetings from Canary Islands. one postcard. Spanish Los recordatorios por teléfono, el envío de una carta o tarjeta ...
9. Qui écrit cette carte postale in English with examples
Contextual translation of "qui écrit cette carte postale" into English. Human translations with examples: mapquest, postcard, postcard, post card, magnet the.
10. "Ils veulent que je leur écrive une carte postale." - Duolingo
Sep 2, 2020 ... "Ils veulent que je leur écrive une carte postale." Translation:They want me to write them a postcard. ... The exact sentence written here in English technically this means that it's only a want, as opposed to a need or a must or ...
What is the origin of cartes postales?
Cartes postales originated in France and are often used throughout Europe to refer to a postcards.
How are cartes postales typically used?
Cartes postales are typically used as a way for people to connect across long distances by sending them directly from one person to another.
What types of images are commonly found on cartes postales?
Cartes postales typically feature images of cityscapes, landscapes or events.
Carte postales have been around for centuries and remain a popular form of communication between people separated by distance. They continue to be sold in most countries across Europe, allowing individuals the chance to maintain personal connections no matter where they live.