"carro in spanish definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of carro in spanish definition and meaning in english. What is another word for carro in spanish definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does carro in spanish definition and meaning in english? However, check carro in spanish definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- English Translation of “carro” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- What does carro mean?
- Is the Mexican word 'el carro' from the English 'car' or from the ...
- Carro | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- apuntarse al carro - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
- Valero de carro | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- Carromata | Definition of Carromata by Merriam-Webster
- Translate "carro" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
- car - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- Auto-da-fé - Wikipedia
1. English Translation of “carro” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
1. (= carreta) cart ⧫ waggon ⧫ wagon idiom: aguantar carros y carretas to put up with anything · 2. (Military) tank. See carro blindado · 3. (Latin America). (= coche) ...
2. What does carro mean?
Information and translations of carro in the most comprehensive dictionary ... How to pronounce carro? Alex. US English. Daniel. British. Karen. Australian ... carro Greek; karroEsperanto; carroSpanish; carroItalian; カルロJapanese; carroLatin ...
3. Is the Mexican word 'el carro' from the English 'car' or from the ...
Feb 14, 2018 ... The meaning of the english word car was borrowed and allocated to a ... copy the definition of the Royal Academy of the Spanish Language.
4. Carro | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
carro · 1. (automobile) (Latin America). car. a. car · 2. (at the supermarket). cart. a. cart (United States) · 3. (wagon). a. cart. Todavía se usan los carros de caballos ...
5. apuntarse al carro - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
apuntarse al carro - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... WordReference English-Spanish Dictionary © 2021: Principal Translations. Spanish, English.
6. Valero de carro | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
Translate Valero de carro. See authoritative translations of Valero de carro in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
7. Carromata | Definition of Carromata by Merriam-Webster
Carromata definition is - a light 2-wheeled boxlike passenger vehicle usually drawn ... You must — there are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you ... Philippine Spanish, alteration of Spanish carromato horse-drawn covered cart, ... ARABIC TRANSLATION · NGLISH - SPANISH-ENGLISH TRANSLATION.
8. Translate "carro" from Spanish to English - Interglot Mobile
Wiktionary · vehicle used in warfare. chariot; → carreta; carro; · small, open, wheeled vehicle. cart; → carro; carreta; · automobile, a vehicle steered by a driver . car; ...
9. car - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
(reinforced vehicle), coche blindado, auto blindado nm + adj. carro blindado nm + adj. Brinks company sends its agents in armored cars to collect money from ...
10. Auto-da-fé - Wikipedia
An auto-da-fé was the ritual of public penance carried out between the 15th and 19th centuries of condemned heretics and apostates imposed by the Spanish, Portuguese, ... Die Blendung (1935), literally "The Blinding," translated into English as Auto-da-Fé (1946). ... Look up auto da fe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
In conclusion, we hope that you got English Translation of “carro” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary. Still have any questions carro in spanish definition and meaning in english. then feel free to tell us.