Carnal is an adjective that refers to things related to physical desires and needs. This term usually alludes to sensual behavior, but it can also refer to anything that relates to human instincts or urges.
Table Of Content:
- Carnal | Definition of Carnal by Merriam-Webster
- Carnal Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Carnal Knowledge Legal Definition | Merriam-Webster Law Dictionary
- Carnality Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Carnal - Translation and Meaning in English - Tell Me In Spanish
- CARNAL | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Carnal definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- CARNAL | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- carnal - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- Carnality - definition of carnality by The Free Dictionary
1. Carnal | Definition of Carnal by Merriam-Webster
Carnal definition is - relating to or given to crude bodily pleasures and appetites. How to use carnal in a sentence. Synonym Discussion of carnal.
2. Carnal Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Carnal definition, pertaining to or characterized by the flesh or the body, its passions and appetites; sensual: carnal pleasures. See more.
3. Carnal Knowledge Legal Definition | Merriam-Webster Law Dictionary
Legal definition of carnal knowledge: an act of especially illegal sexual intercourse; also : the crime of committing such an act.
4. Carnality Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Carnality definition, preoccupation with, or indulgence in, the flesh or the body and its passions and appetites; sensuality: Giving in to the lures of ...
5. Carnal - Translation and Meaning in English - Tell Me In Spanish
What does 'Carnal' mean? · Translation #1: It's a Mexican slang word for 'friend', ' buddy, 'pal' or 'mate'. · Translation #2: It's also used as a slang synonym of the ...
6. CARNAL | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
7 days ago ... Meaning of carnal in English · carnal | Intermediate English · Browse · Test your vocabulary with our fun image quizzes · More meanings of carnal.
7. Carnal definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Carnal definition: Carnal feelings and desires are sexual and physical , without any spiritual element . | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
8. CARNAL | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
7 days ago ... Meaning of carnal in English · carnal | American Dictionary · Browse · Test your vocabulary with our fun image quizzes · More meanings of carnal.
9. carnal - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
Carnal, sensual, fleshly, animal all refer to bodily rather than rational or spiritual aspects of humans. Carnal, although it may refer to the body as opposed to the ...
10. Carnality - definition of carnality by The Free Dictionary
Define carnality. carnality synonyms, carnality pronunciation, carnality translation, English dictionary definition of carnality. adj. 1. Relating to the physical and ...
What does carnal mean?
Carnal means of or relating to the physical body and instinctive drives such as sensual desires.
How is carnal used in a sentence?
An example of something carnal would be “The couple shared an intense carnal embrace.”
Are carnal and sexual the same thing?
While carnal often refers to sexual behavior, it can also be used more broadly than that. It can refer to any behavior that relates to physical needs or impulses.
Can someone be described as carnal?
Yes, someone's behavior or actions can be described as being carnal if they are related to physical drives or needs.
Does "carnal" have a negative connotation?
Not necessarily, although it often has a negative connotation because it is associated with instinctive urges and desires.
In summary, the term ‘carnal’ describes anything related to physical drives and appetites such as sexual desire, hunger or emotion. It does not necessarily have a negative connotation, although it is closely associated with instinctive urges.