A candle french is a type of wax which is made from natural ingredients like vegetable and beeswax. It is used to create various types of decorative candles, such as pillar candles, taper candles and tea lights. The name comes from the French word for wax, "cire".
Table Of Content:
- French Translation of “candle” | Collins English-French Dictionary
- Chandler Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Votive candle definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Sconce | Definition of Sconce by Merriam-Webster
- candlepower - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- Chandler | Definition of Chandler by Merriam-Webster
- burn the candle at both ends - English-Spanish Dictionary ...
- Bobeche | Definition of Bobeche by Merriam-Webster
- Chandel translation in English | French-English dictionary | Reverso
- Hearse | Definition of Hearse by Merriam-Webster
1. French Translation of “candle” | Collins English-French Dictionary
French Translation of “candle” | The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. Over 100000 French translations of English words and phrases.
2. Chandler Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Chandler definition, a person who makes or sells candles and sometimes other ... English chandeler candlestick, maker or seller of candles
3. Votive candle definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Votive candle definition: a small white candle that was originally burnt as a votive offering in church | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. ... French Translation of. 'votive candle' · Translate. your text · Pronunciation. Playlists.
4. Sconce | Definition of Sconce by Merriam-Webster
Sconce definition is - a bracket candlestick or group of candlesticks; also : an electric light fixture ... 15th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1 ... Middle English, from Anglo-French sconce, *esconse screened candle or lantern, from ...
5. candlepower - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
can•dle•pow•er (kan′dl pou′ər),USA pronunciation n. [Optics.] Optics(formerly) a measure of luminous intensity expressed in candles.
6. Chandler | Definition of Chandler by Merriam-Webster
Chandler definition is - a maker or seller of tallow or wax candles and usually soap. How to ... Noun. 14th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1 ... Middle English chandeler, from Anglo-French, from chandele candle, from Latin candela.
7. burn the candle at both ends - English-Spanish Dictionary ...
See Google Translate's machine translation of 'burn the candle at both ends'. In other languages: French | Italian | Portuguese | Romanian | German | Dutch | ...
8. Bobeche | Definition of Bobeche by Merriam-Webster
Bobeche definition is - a usually glass collar on a candle socket to catch drippings or on a candlestick or chandelier to hold suspended glass prisms.
9. Chandel translation in English | French-English dictionary | Reverso
Like a metal cube, this candle holder holds up to four candles at each corner. See how “Chandel” is translated from French to English with more examples in ...
10. Hearse | Definition of Hearse by Merriam-Webster
Hearse definition is - an elaborate framework erected over a coffin or tomb to ... of slightly changed meanings led to the use of herse (Modern English hearse) ... Middle English herse, from Anglo-French herce harrow, frame for holding candles, ...
What ingredients are used for making candle french?
Candle french is typically made from vegetable and beeswax, as well as other natural ingredients like essential oils and fragrances.
What types of decorative candles can be created with candle french?
Candle French can be used to create various types of decorative candles, such as pillar candles, taper candles and tea lights.
How long does it take for a candle french candle to burn?
The length of time that a Candle French candle will burn depends on factors such as the size of the wick and the temperature in the room. Generally speaking, it will last between four to eight hours.
Is Candle French scented or unscented?
It depends on what type you purchase. If you would like your Candle French to be scented then you can opt for one with an essential oil blend or fragrance added. Alternatively, unscented options are also available.
Where can I buy Candle French?
You can purchase Candle French from most craft stores or online retailers.
Candles made from Candle French are a great way to add a unique touch to your home décor and make for beautiful gifts for loved ones. With its natural ingredients and variety of shapes and sizes available, it's easy to find the perfect candle just for you!