Calza dental is a term used to refer to a kind of dental floss. It is made from thin strands of nylon, often in the form of a thread, and usually comes in wax or plastic coating for easy maneuvering between tight areas in the mouth. Calza dental is an important tool for keeping teeth clean and healthy.
Table Of Content:
- Results for calza dental translation from Spanish to English
- calzas de los dientes - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish ...
- Amalgam | Definition of Amalgam by Merriam-Webster
- Me calzaron una muela. | WordReference Forums
- Amalgamate | Definition of Amalgamate by Merriam-Webster
- Calza Spanish to English Translation
- Amalgama - definition of Amalgama by The Free Dictionary
- calza - Translation in LEO's English ⇔ Spanish Dictionary
- Filling (dental) | WordReference Forums
- Amalgama | definition of Amalgama by Medical dictionary
1. Results for calza dental translation from Spanish to English
Contextual translation of "calza dental" into English. Human translations with examples: hose, cleat, tooth, dental, tights, boat cradle, chock block, cheese block.
2. calzas de los dientes - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish ...
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'calzas de los dientes'
3. Amalgam | Definition of Amalgam by Merriam-Webster
Jul 30, 2021 ... Middle English amalgam, malgame "alloy of mercury with another metal," borrowed from Medieval Latin amalgama, borrowed ... The difficulty with this hypothesis, however—as already noted by the Oxford English Dictionary in ... technical : a mixture of mercury and other metals used for filling holes in teeth.
4. Me calzaron una muela. | WordReference Forums
Any help to translate this into English, plesase? Me calzaron una muela. This is my attempt: I got a cavity filled. Thanks in advance.
5. Amalgamate | Definition of Amalgamate by Merriam-Webster
Amalgamate definition is - to unite in or as if in an amalgam; especially : to ... The noun amalgam derives by way of Middle French from Medieval Latin amalgama. ... (Today, you are likely to encounter this sense in the field of dentistry; ... See the full definition for amalgamate in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
6. Calza Spanish to English Translation
cal·za. feminine. cuña wedge, chock; liga identification tag or band (for animals); colloquial media stocking, hose; heraldry blasón pile; dentistrycolloquial filling.
7. Amalgama - definition of Amalgama by The Free Dictionary
Amalgama synonyms, Amalgama pronunciation, Amalgama translation, English dictionary definition of Amalgama. n. ... resistencia que tienen los tejidos dentales y algunos materiales de uso odontologico, incluida la amalgama dental (6,7).
8. calza - Translation in LEO's English ⇔ Spanish Dictionary
Learn the translation for 'calza' in LEO's English ⇔ Spanish dictionary. With noun/ verb ... [Dentistry]. inlay [MED.] la calza (Lat. Am.: Col., Ecu., Pan.) [Dentistry].
9. Filling (dental) | WordReference Forums
But "resinas" is not a translation for filling, but rather for what goes in the filling. ... Se me cayó una resina de la muela" ? See what I'm saying....in English we'd say, Oh a filling came out...or I have a cavity and need a filling..... :)
10. Amalgama | definition of Amalgama by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of Amalgama in the Medical Dictionary? Amalgama ... Meaning of Amalgama medical term. ... an alloy of mercury with other metals; used in dental restorations. Varnish, liner ... Complete English Grammar Rules
What is calza dental?
Calza dental is a type of dental floss made from thin strands of nylon, usually in the form of a thread, that comes in wax or plastic coating for easy maneuvering between tight areas in the mouth.
Is calza dental necessary for good oral hygiene?
Yes, calza dental is an important tool for keeping teeth clean and healthy by removing food particles and plaque that can build up between teeth.
Can calza dental be used with braces?
Yes, although it may take some practice to get used to flossing around braces, it is still possible to use calza dental with them.
In conclusion, calza dental is an effective tool for keeping teeth clean and healthy by removing accumulated food particles and plaque between teeth. It should be included as part of your regular oral hygiene routine if you wish to maintain optimal oral health.