"call route definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of call route definition and meaning in english. What is another word for call route definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does call route definition and meaning in english? However, check call route definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- CALL ROUTING | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- En Route | Definition of En Route by Merriam-Webster
- CALL ROUTING | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Route definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Misroute | Definition of Misroute by Merriam-Webster
- Itinerary Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Transmission (medicine) - Wikipedia
- En Route or In Route – Which is Correct? - Writing Explained
- Fecal–oral route - Wikipedia
- Disease Exposure Routes - CFSPH
1. CALL ROUTING | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
call routing meaning: a feature of a phone system which allows a customer to call one number and be connected to any…. Learn more.
2. En Route | Definition of En Route by Merriam-Webster
En route definition is - on or along the way. ... Examples of en route in a Sentence ... the full definition for en route in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
3. CALL ROUTING | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
a feature of a phone system which allows a customer to call one number and be connected to any phone within the system: The company has added advanced ...
4. Route definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
If phone calls or other electronic signals are routed in a particular way, the signals are sent through a particular series of connections. [technical] ...plans to route ...
5. Misroute | Definition of Misroute by Merriam-Webster
Misroute definition is - to send (something) to an incorrect destination or by an ... by an incorrect route : to route (something) incorrectly Having dispatch centers in such close proximity means some calls are misrouted to the wrong dispatch center … ... ARABIC TRANSLATION · NGLISH - SPANISH-ENGLISH TRANSLATION.
6. Itinerary Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Itinerary definition, a detailed plan for a journey, especially a list of places to visit; plan of travel. ... a book describing a route or routes of travel with information helpful to ... 1425–75; late Middle English
7. Transmission (medicine) - Wikipedia
In medicine, public health, and biology, transmission is the passing of a pathogen causing ... Fecal–oral transmission is primarily considered as an indirect contact route through contaminated food or water. However ... Canonical examples of vertically transmitted symbionts include the nutritional symbiont Buchnera in aphids ...
8. En Route or In Route – Which is Correct? - Writing Explained
definition of in route definition of en route definition What does en route mean? En route is an expression that means on the way or in transit. ... En route is a phrase that English imported from French in the 18th century. ... Road versus Rode · Role Call versus Roll Call · Roll Out versus Rollout · Roofs versus Rooves · Saviour ...
9. Fecal–oral route - Wikipedia
Some examples of routes of fecal–oral transmission include: water that has come in contact with feces (for example due to groundwater pollution from pit latrines) ...
10. Disease Exposure Routes - CFSPH
May 25, 2021 ... Examples of fomites include contaminated vehicles, shovels, clothing, ... English. Practical Applications: Direct Contact and Fomite Present ...
Finally, you got the answer of call route definition and meaning in english in this article. We update details about CALL ROUTING | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary. Thank you for reading.