Cachetes is a Spanish term used to refer to one's cheeks. It is often used in friendly or affectionate contexts when addressing children or those who are close to you.
Table Of Content:
- CACHETE - Translation in English - bab.la
- What does cachetes mean in Spanish? - Translate
- cachete | translate Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
- de cachetes embarrados - Diccionario Inglés-Español ...
- cachete in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
- English Translation of “cachete” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
- Cachete | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- What is the meaning of "cachetes"? - Question about Spanish (Spain ...
- cachetes - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
- Porte Cochere | Definition of Porte Cochere by Merriam-Webster
1. CACHETE - Translation in English - bab.la
Translation for 'cachete' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations.
2. What does cachetes mean in Spanish? - Translate
Your browser does not support audio. What does cachetes mean in Spanish? English Translation. cheeks. Find more words! Another word for, Opposite of ...
3. cachete | translate Spanish to English: Cambridge Dictionary
6 days ago ... cachete translate: slap, smack, cheek, cheek, hiding, clip, slap, box. Learn more in the Cambridge Spanish-English Dictionary.
4. de cachetes embarrados - Diccionario Inglés-Español ...
de cachetes embarrados - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... Principal Translations. Spanish, English. de cachetes embarrados loc ... See Google Translate's machine translation of 'de cachetes embarrados'. In other languages: ...
5. cachete in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
How to say cachete In English - Translation of cachete to English by Nglish, on- line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, ...
6. English Translation of “cachete” | Collins Spanish-English Dictionary
cachete · 1. (= golpe) slap ⧫ punch in the face. darse de cachetes con algn to fight with sb · 2. (= arma) dagger · 3. (= mejilla) (fat) cheek. (Medicine) swollen cheek.
7. Cachete | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
1. (side of the face). cheek. a. cheek · 2. (colloquial) (buttock) (Southern Cone). a. cheek. Por suerte, el perro le mordió solo en el cachete; aunque ahora no se ...
8. What is the meaning of "cachetes"? - Question about Spanish (Spain ...
Dec 30, 2016 ... What does cachetes mean? See a translation · cheeks it's a body part · @ mrrussell3d cachetes is more informal · Cachetes = Mofletes = Mejillas.
9. cachetes - English Translation - Word Magic Spanish-English ...
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of ... Define meaning of "cachete": Cada una de las partes carnosas que hay ...
10. Porte Cochere | Definition of Porte Cochere by Merriam-Webster
Recent Examples on the Web The home has covered space for nine cars between the garage and porte cochere. — Mary Grace Granados, Dallas News, ...
What is the meaning of Cachetes?
Cachetes is a Spanish term which means one's cheeks.
How do you use the word Cachetes?
The word Cachetes is typically used in a friendly or affectionate context when addressing children or those close to you.
Is the word Cachetes gender specific?
No, the word Cachetes does not specify any particular gender and can be used for both male and female individuals.
Is the term Cachetes only used in Spanish speaking countries?
While it may be more commonly used in Spanish speaking countries, anyone can use the term Cachetes regardless of their country or language.
In conclusion, Cachetes is a Spanish term which refers to one's cheeks and is usually used in an affectionate tone when talking to young ones or those close to us. While it may be more commonly found in Spanish speaking contexts, anyone can use this word regardless of their language background.