"bulls eye definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of bulls eye definition and meaning in english. What is another word for bulls eye definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does bulls eye definition and meaning in english? However, check bulls eye definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Bull's-eye | Definition of Bull's-eye by Merriam-Webster
- Bull's-eye Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- BULLSEYE | Definition of BULLSEYE by Oxford Dictionary on ...
- BULLSEYE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- Bulls-eye - definition of bulls-eye by The Free Dictionary
- Bullseye (target) - Wikipedia
- Bullseye - definition of bullseye by The Free Dictionary
- Bull's-eye definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Bullseye - Urban Dictionary
- bullseye noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes ...
1. Bull's-eye | Definition of Bull's-eye by Merriam-Webster
Bull's-eye definition is - a very hard globular candy.
2. Bull's-eye Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Bull's-eye definition, the circular spot, usually black or outlined in black, at the center of a target marked with concentric circles and used in target practice.
3. BULLSEYE | Definition of BULLSEYE by Oxford Dictionary on ...
noun · 1.1A shot that hits the bullseye in sports such as archery, shooting, and darts. 'Planer had been in fifth position when he was credited with a final-shot ...
4. BULLSEYE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
6 days ago ... bullseye noun (CENTER) ... the circular center of the object aimed at in games such as darts, or the shot or throw that hits this: I was amazed when ...
5. Bulls-eye - definition of bulls-eye by The Free Dictionary
Define bulls-eye. bulls-eye synonyms, bulls-eye pronunciation, bulls-eye translation, English dictionary definition of bulls-eye. n., pl. -eyes. 1. the circular spot, ...
6. Bullseye (target) - Wikipedia
The bullseye or bull's eye has, since 1833, been the name for the center of a target and, ... The center of the target may have come to be called the bull's eye from the practice of English archers who, both to ... Jump up to: "bulls-eye | Origin and meaning of bulls-eye by Online Etymology Dictionary". www.etymonline.com.
7. Bullseye - definition of bullseye by The Free Dictionary
Define bullseye. bullseye synonyms, bullseye pronunciation, bullseye translation, English dictionary definition of bullseye. An established reference point from ...
8. Bull's-eye definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
1. countable noun. The bull's-eye is the small circular area at the centre of a target. Five of his bullets had hit the bull's-eye. · 2. countable noun. In shooting or the ...
9. Bullseye - Urban Dictionary
Bullseye- idiom, strong affirmation of a statement or action. Verbal confirmation that a bad-ass or spot-on action or statement that has just occurred. Other forms ...
10. bullseye noun - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes ...
Definition of bullseye noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms ...
In conclusion, we hope that you got Bull's-eye | Definition of Bull's-eye by Merriam-Webster. Still have any questions bulls eye definition and meaning in english. then feel free to tell us.