A bullion is an amount of metal, usually gold or silver, that has been melted and cast into ingots or bars.
Table Of Content:
- Bullion | Definition of Bullion by Merriam-Webster
- Bouillon Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Bouillon | Definition of Bouillon by Merriam-Webster
- Bullion Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Bullion definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Bullion Meaning | Best 6 Definitions of Bullion
- Use bullion in a sentence | The best 105 bullion sentence examples
- Spanish Translation of “bullion” | Collins English-Spanish Dictionary
- gold bullion in a sentence | Sentence examples by Cambridge ...
- BULLION | Definition of BULLION by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico ...
1. Bullion | Definition of Bullion by Merriam-Webster
Bullion definition is - gold or silver considered as so much metal; specifically : uncoined gold or silver in bars or ingots. How to use bullion in a sentence. ... See the full definition for bullion in the English Language Learners Dictionary. bullion.
2. Bouillon Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Bouillon definition, a clear, usually seasoned broth made by straining water in which beef, chicken, etc., has been cooked, or by dissolving a commercially prepared bouillon cube or cubes in hot water. See more. ... of the Year. Top Definitions; Quizzes; Related Content; Examples; British ... How to use bouillon in a sentence.
3. Bouillon | Definition of Bouillon by Merriam-Webster
Bouillon definition is - a clear seasoned soup made usually from lean beef; broadly : broth. ... Examples of bouillon in a Sentence. Recent Examples on ... See the full definition for bouillon in the English Language Learners Dictionary. bouillon.
4. Bullion Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
1300–50; Middle English: melted mass of gold or silver
5. Bullion definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Bullion definition: Bullion is gold or silver, usually in the form of bars. | Meaning ... COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. ... Examples of 'bullion' in a sentence.
6. Bullion Meaning | Best 6 Definitions of Bullion
What does bullion mean? A heavy lace ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition. From Middle ... Bullion Sentence Examples.
7. Use bullion in a sentence | The best 105 bullion sentence examples
The most voted sentence example for bullion is At present all gold bullion br. ... The word appears in an English act of 1336 in the French form "puissent sauvement ... he hoped by means of the Code Michaud to put an end to the sale of offices, ...
8. Spanish Translation of “bullion” | Collins English-Spanish Dictionary
Examples of 'bullion' in a sentence. bullion · You can buy bullion, but this requires safe storage. · The bank's retail clients number in the hundreds and include ...
9. gold bullion in a sentence | Sentence examples by Cambridge ...
Examples of gold bullion in a sentence, how to use it. ... Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors. ... From the Cambridge English Corpus.
10. BULLION | Definition of BULLION by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico ...
What is the definition of BULLION? What is the meaning of BULLION? How do you use BULLION in a sentence? What are ... Meaning of bullion in English: ...
Bullions are valuable investments that have been used as currency for centuries and continue to be sought after due to their inherent properties and worth in the present day economy.