"british floors definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of british floors definition and meaning in english. What is another word for british floors definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does british floors definition and meaning in english? However, check british floors definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- Second Floor | Definition of Second Floor by Merriam-Webster
- Storey - Wikipedia
- First Floor | Definition of First Floor by Merriam-Webster
- Floor Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- THE FIRST FLOOR | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- First floor - definition of first floor by The Free Dictionary
- FLOOR | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- The ground floor and first floor in British and American English ...
- First floor definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- FLOOR (verb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
1. Second Floor | Definition of Second Floor by Merriam-Webster
Second floor definition is - the floor just above the lowest floor. ... 2 British : the floor that is two floors above the ground floor level ... Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ second%20floor. ... ARABIC TRANSLATION · NGLISH - SPANISH-ENGLISH TRANSLATION.
2. Storey - Wikipedia
A storey (British English) or story (American English) is any level part of a building with a floor ... If planta baja is ever used it means the ground-level floor ( although primer piso is used mainly ... Look up storey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
3. First Floor | Definition of First Floor by Merriam-Webster
British : the floor of a building that is immediately above the ground floor. See the full definition for first floor in the English Language Learners Dictionary ...
4. Floor Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
British Dictionary definitions for floor. floor. / (flɔː) /. noun. Also called: flooring the inner lower surface of a room ... Old English flōr; related to Old Norse flōrr, Middle Low German vlōr floor, Latin plānus level, Greek ...
5. THE FIRST FLOOR | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
6 days ago ... the first floor definition: 1. the level of a building that is one level above the ... Meaning of the first floor in English. the first floor. noun [ S ]. uk.
6. First floor - definition of first floor by The Free Dictionary
Chiefly British The floor immediately above the ground floor. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton ...
7. FLOOR | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
6 days ago ... floor definition: 1. the flat surface of a room on which you walk: 2. a level of a building: 3. a public space for…. Learn more.
8. The ground floor and first floor in British and American English ...
Apr 9, 2012 ... In British English the floor of a building at street level is called the ground floor. ... By definition it's a building with just one floor, i.e. no upstairs. ... Perhaps the word you're looking for is vault, meaning 'a large room used for ...
9. First floor definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
The first floor of a building is the floor immediately above the one at ground level. [British]regional note: in AM, use second floor. 2 ...
10. FLOOR (verb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
Definition of FLOOR (verb): make someone feel very surprised and confused; hit someone hard ... DEFINITIONS3 ... This is the British English definition of floor.
In final words, we are at the last stage of your query british floors definition and meaning in english. Already you know about Second Floor | Definition of Second Floor by Merriam-Webster.