Captivating is a word that is commonly used to describe something that is so alluring or appealing that it captures and holds the attention of its viewers or listeners.
Table Of Content:
- Captivating Synonyms, Captivating Antonyms | Merriam-Webster ...
- 63 Synonyms & Antonyms for CAPTIVATE | Thesaurus.com
- Captivate Synonyms, Captivate Antonyms | Merriam-Webster ...
- 63 Synonyms & Antonyms for CAPTIVATING | Thesaurus.com
- Captivate | Definition of Captivate by Merriam-Webster
- Captivate Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- What is another word for captivating? | Captivating Synonyms ...
- Captivating synonyms | Best 51 synonyms for captivating
- What is another word for captivated? | Captivated Synonyms ...
- Captivate definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
1. Captivating Synonyms, Captivating Antonyms | Merriam-Webster ...
26 synonyms of captivating from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 48 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for captivating.
2. 63 Synonyms & Antonyms for CAPTIVATE | Thesaurus.com
Find 63 ways to say CAPTIVATE, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Captivate Synonyms, Captivate Antonyms | Merriam-Webster ...
10 synonyms of captivate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 22 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for captivate.
4. 63 Synonyms & Antonyms for CAPTIVATING | Thesaurus.com
See definition of captivating on Dictionary.com ... synonyms for captivating ... to her duties to the English empire, many viewers concluded earlier installments in ...
5. Captivate | Definition of Captivate by Merriam-Webster
Other Words from captivate Synonyms Choose the Right Synonym More ... See the full definition for captivate in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
6. Captivate Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
ARE YOU A TRUE BLUE CHAMPION OF THESE "BLUE" SYNONYMS? We could talk until we're blue in the face about this quiz on words for the color "blue," but ...
7. What is another word for captivating? | Captivating Synonyms ...
Find 3323 synonyms for captivating and other similar words that you can use instead based on 16 separate contexts from our thesaurus.
8. Captivating synonyms | Best 51 synonyms for captivating
Find another word for captivating at YourDictionary. ... The definition of mesmerize is to hypnotize or capture and hold the attention of someone. 7. 2. influencing.
9. What is another word for captivated? | Captivated Synonyms ...
Find more words! Another word for, Opposite of, Meaning of, Rhymes with, Sentences with, Find word forms, Pronounce, Translate from English, Translate to ...
10. Captivate definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
In other languages. captivate ... If you are captivated by someone or something, you find them fascinating and attractive. I was captivated by her brilliant mind.
What does captivating mean?
Captivating means something that has the ability to capture and hold one's interest and attention.
What types of things might be considered captivating?
Anything from a beautiful landscape to a great story can be captivating. It could also refer to anything with an interesting or unique design, style, color, texture, sound, etc.
How do you know if something is captivating?
You would know if something is captivating by how you feel when you observe or experience it. If it makes you feel engaged or curious, then it's probably captivating.
Captivating is a powerful word that can be used to describe something that grabs our attention and enthralls us in its beauty or uniqueness. From art to music to nature, many things can be captivating in their own way.