Ample water is an important and life-sustaining resource. It refers to the abundance or availability of water in a certain region or ecosystem. This term is usually used when referring to larger bodies of water, such as oceans, rivers, and lakes.
Table Of Content:
- Ample Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Plentiful | Definition of Plentiful by Merriam-Webster
- ample water definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso
- Ample | Definition of Ample by Merriam-Webster
- Ample definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Ample Meaning | Best 11 Definitions of Ample
- AMPLE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- 51 Synonyms & Antonyms for AMPLE | Thesaurus.com
- ample | meaning of ample in Longman Dictionary of Contemporary ...
- Ample - definition of ample by The Free Dictionary
1. Ample Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Ample definition, fully sufficient or more than adequate for the purpose or needs; plentiful; enough: an ample supply of water; ample time to finish. See more. ... of ample. 1400–50; late Middle English
2. Plentiful | Definition of Plentiful by Merriam-Webster
Plentiful definition is - containing or yielding plenty. How to use ... See the full definition for plentiful in the English Language Learners Dictionary. plentiful.
3. ample water definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso
ample water definition in English dictionary, ample water meaning, synonyms, see also 'ampule',ampoule',amply',ampleness'. Enrich your vocabulary with the ...
4. Ample | Definition of Ample by Merriam-Webster
Ample definition is - generous or more than adequate in size, scope, or capacity. ... See the full definition for ample in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
5. Ample definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Ample definition: If there is an ample amount of something, there is enough of it and ... COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. ... an ample supply of water.
6. Ample Meaning | Best 11 Definitions of Ample
The definition of ample is you have enough of something to meet your needs, and ... From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition ... The trees have ample room to expand on the water side, and each sends forth its ...
7. AMPLE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
5 days ago ... ample definition: 1. more than enough: 2. If the shape of someone's body or a part of their body is ample, it is…. Learn more.
8. 51 Synonyms & Antonyms for AMPLE | Thesaurus.com
Find 51 ways to say AMPLE, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the ... See definition of ample on Dictionary.com.
9. ample | meaning of ample in Longman Dictionary of Contemporary ...
ample meaning, definition, what is ample: more than enough: Learn more. ... From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishampleam‧ple /ˈæmpəl/ ... The program would ensure that Arizona has an ample supply of water for the next 20 ...
10. Ample - definition of ample by The Free Dictionary
Define ample. ample synonyms, ample pronunciation, ample translation, English dictionary definition of ample. adj. am·pler , am·plest 1. Of large or great size ... ample supply". abundant - present in great quantity; "an abundant supply of water ".
How is ample water defined?
Ample water is defined as the abundance or availability of a body of water in a certain region or ecosystem.
What types of bodies of water are typically referred to when discussing ample water?
When discussing ample water, it typically refers to larger bodies of water such as oceans, rivers, and lakes.
What role do oceans play in the definition of ample water?
Oceans are a key part of the definition for ample water because they contain vast amounts of this precious resource that can be accessed by communities around the world.
Ample water is an essential resource for life on Earth and its sustainability depends on our ability to balance our needs with its conservation. It is thus important to take measures to preserve this vital resource and ensure that it remains available for generations to come.