"also in spanish definition and meaning in english" at online dictionary. Definition of also in spanish definition and meaning in english. What is another word for also in spanish definition and meaning in english? This is the right place where you will get the proper information. What does also in spanish definition and meaning in english? However, check also in spanish definition and meaning in english at our online dictionary below.
Table Of Content:
- English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- Cambridge English–Spanish Dictionary: Translate from English to ...
- Spanish Dictionary | Spanish to English to Spanish Translation
- Translations, Definitions and ... - Collins Spanish Dictionary
- Spanish Dictionary - Duolingo
- Spanish definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- English-Spanish dictionary - Linguee
- Compadre | Definition of Compadre by Merriam-Webster
- Carnal - Translation and Meaning in English - Tell Me In Spanish
- El Dorado | Definition of El Dorado by Merriam-Webster
1. English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
Spanish-English Dictionary. Type a word in the search box above to find its translation. WordReference has two dictionaries, a Spanish verb conjugator and ...
2. Cambridge English–Spanish Dictionary: Translate from English to ...
Just one search also brings you definitions from the Password English–Spanish Learner's Dictionary and the Global English–Spanish Learner's Dictionary.
3. Spanish Dictionary | Spanish to English to Spanish Translation
Free English to Spanish to English Dictionary from SpanishDict.com. Accurate. Easy. Fast. Includes over 1 million translations.
4. Translations, Definitions and ... - Collins Spanish Dictionary
5 days ago ... The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Over 100000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases.
5. Spanish Dictionary - Duolingo
Need help translating a word, phrase, or sentence in Spanish? Use the Duolingo dictionary. ... Spanish-English Translation. See word explanations, example ...
6. Spanish definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Spanish in British English · 1. the official language of Spain, Mexico, and most countries of South and Central America except Brazil: also spoken in Africa, the Far ...
7. English-Spanish dictionary - Linguee
Find Spanish translations in our English-Spanish dictionary and in ... Linguee is so intuitive, you'll get your translation even before you've finished typing.
8. Compadre | Definition of Compadre by Merriam-Webster
In Spanish, a child's father and godfather are, to each other, "compadres" - that is, ... "Compadre" is also a traditional term of reverence and friendship for a man. ... In English, compadre means "friend and can refer to a person of either sex.
9. Carnal - Translation and Meaning in English - Tell Me In Spanish
In Mexico, carnal is a very popular slang word to say 'friend', 'buddy', 'pal' or 'mate' . In its slang form, it's also used as a…
10. El Dorado | Definition of El Dorado by Merriam-Webster
El Dorado definition is - a city or country of fabulous riches held by 16th century ... In the early 1500s, Spanish conquistadores heard tales of an Amazonian king who ... These days, El Dorado can also used generically for any place of vast riches, abundance, or opportunity. It is also ... 1596, in the meaning defined at sense 1 ...