Agencia is the Spanish word for "agency," which is a business or organization that provides products and services to others. It typically refers to an office that provides administrative, commercial, or professional services to other businesses, organizations, or individuals. It can also refer to an agency created by a government to manage some type of public service.
Table Of Content:
- English Translation of “agência” - Collins Dictionary
- Agencia | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
- agencia in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
- agencia de viajes | translation Spanish to English: Cambridge ...
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency | US EPA
- agencia de seguros - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
- Home - Tax Agency
- agencia de viajes - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
- Agencia Spanish to English Translation
- Freelancer | Definition of Freelancer by Merriam-Webster
1. English Translation of “agência” - Collins Dictionary
agência · 1. agency · 2. (escritório) office · 3. (de banco etc) branch.
2. Agencia | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict
agencia · 1. (company). a. agency. La agencia de traducción factura mucho anualmente por las traducciones de inglés a español. · 2. (facility). a. office · 3. ( ...
3. agencia in English | English Spanish Translator | Nglish by Britannica
How to say agencia In English - Translation of agencia to English by Nglish, on- line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, ...
4. agencia de viajes | translation Spanish to English: Cambridge ...
agencia de viajes translations: travel agency, travel bureau. Learn more in the Cambridge Spanish-English Dictionary.
5. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency | US EPA
Vaccines.gov (English) | Vacunas.gov (Spanish); Text your zip code to 438829 ( GETVAX) in English or 822862 (VACUNA) in Spanish; Call 1-800-232-0233 for ...
6. agencia de seguros - Diccionario Inglés-Español WordReference.com
agencia de seguros - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles. ... WordReference English-Spanish Dictionary © 2021: Principal Translations. Spanish, English. agencia de ... See Google Translate's machine translation of 'agencia de seguros '.
7. Home - Tax Agency
The official text for this page is the Spanish version. You will not be able to see the whole text in your language until its automatic translation is fully validated.
8. agencia de viajes - Word Magic Spanish-English Dictionary
Aug 19, 2019 ... English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'agencia de viajes'
9. Agencia Spanish to English Translation
Find words for agencia in English in this Spanish-English dictionary. ... agency agencia de viajes - travel agency; oficina office, bureau; diligencia diligence ...
10. Freelancer | Definition of Freelancer by Merriam-Webster
Freelancer definition is - a person who pursues a profession without a ... Español, has known Mendoza since her days as a freelancer at Agencia EFE and has always admired her work. ... Nglish: Translation of freelancer for Spanish Speakers ...
How does agencia differ from other types of agencies?
Agencia usually refers specifically to private organizations or companies that provide administrative, commercial, or professional services. It differs from other types of agencies in that it isn’t always associated with a specific governmental purpose.
What kind of services may be provided by an agencia?
The type of services provided by an agencia can vary depending on its industry and purpose. Some common examples include accounting, marketing, engineering, consulting, legal advice and other similar types of services.
Are there certain rules and regulations associated with operating an agencia?
Yes, depending on the location of the agencia and the type of services being provided there may be some local laws and regulations that must be followed in order for the business to remain compliant with local requirements.
Agencias are businesses or organizations that provide various products and services to individuals and organizations alike. They can range from providing administrative assistance to offering more complex consulting services for businesses or governments. Understanding local laws and regulations is key for operating a successful agencia.