BKF stands for “Breakfast," which is the first meal of the day. Breakfast is known to be an important and energizing part of a person’s daily routine, as it provides the body and mind with fuel to start off the day.
Table Of Content:
- Continental breakfast Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Bed and breakfast definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Bed-and-breakfast Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
- Breakfast | Definition of Breakfast by Merriam-Webster
- Lunch - Wikipedia
- What is the abbreviation for breakfast?
- Bed and breakfast - Wikipedia
- BED AND BREAKFAST | meaning in the Cambridge English ...
- Continental breakfast - How is continental breakfast abbreviated?
- Breakfast - Wikipedia
1. Continental breakfast Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Continental breakfast definition, a light breakfast consisting typically of coffee and rolls. Abbreviation: CB See more. ... of the Day · Word of the Year. Top Definitions ; Quizzes; Related Content; Examples; British ... Origin of continental breakfast.
2. Bed and breakfast definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. ... Bed and breakfast is a system of accommodations in a hotel or guest house, in which you pay for a room for the night and for breakfast the following ... The abbreviation B&B is also used.
3. Bed-and-breakfast Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Bed-and-breakfast definition, an accommodation offered by an inn, hotel, ... Top Definitions; Quizzes; Related Content; Examples; British; Idioms And Phrases ... As this list shows, punishments typically run to a short-ish jail sentence and/or a ...
4. Breakfast | Definition of Breakfast by Merriam-Webster
Breakfast definition is - the first meal of the day especially when taken in the ... See the full definition for breakfast in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
5. Lunch - Wikipedia
Lunch is a meal eaten around midday. During the 20th century, the meaning gradually ... According to the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), the etymology of lunch is uncertain. It may have evolved from ... In the capital of Sofia, people usually order takeaway because lunch breaks are too short to go in place. In other areas ...
6. What is the abbreviation for breakfast?
This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term: breakfast. Filter by:.
7. Bed and breakfast - Wikipedia
A bed and breakfast is a small lodging establishment that offers overnight accommodation and ... Bed & Breakfast in the Netherlands literally means what it says, namely 'bed with breakfast'. In the ... Bed & Breakfast is a small-scale type of accommodation, which is available to guests for a short stay. Nearly all bed ...
8. BED AND BREAKFAST | meaning in the Cambridge English ...
5 days ago ... bed and breakfast definition: 1. a room to sleep in for the night and a morning ... Meaning of bed and breakfast in English ... (abbreviation B&B).
9. Continental breakfast - How is continental breakfast abbreviated?
CBF. (redirected from continental breakfast) Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia. Category filter ...
10. Breakfast - Wikipedia
Breakfast is the first meal of the day eaten after waking from the night's sleep, usually in the morning. The word in English refers to breaking the fasting period of ...
Eating breakfast can be an important part of having a healthy diet, but ultimately it depends on each individual's lifestyle and health goals what they choose to consume each morning as their first meal of the day. Whether you prefer a traditional continental-style spread or something more unique like overnight oats; as long as you set yourself up for success by replenishing your resources with food that makes you feel energized afterward, you will be well on your way towards achieving your goals!